Filter by rating
City:
Product:

Limelight By Alcone in West Palm Beach, Florida - Riki mirror not working

4.2
I left a message for a return call
Damaged or defective

Limelight By Alcone in Boston, Massachusetts - Broken product

Limelight By Alcone - Broken product
I need them to replace the product

Did you receive the foundation like this? The foundation is wax based so you just put the foundation pan on a stove pan, let it dry, and it is back to normal.

#1461904

You can find the foundation cheaper directly from rcma, $13 less and ypu get 2 more grams, better packaging and you dont have to get the join my team call. Direct sales dissapoints me, the way they tactic and re phrase words just to get a recruit. Do your research , call them and tell them to refund you

View more comments (1)
Limelight By Alcone Face Powder
Damaged or defective

Limelight By Alcone - Yes and No

2.3
I love the skin care line. What’s not so great is you have to guess from online pics what colors are like...not good. I ordered blush and it was NO PIGMENT only glowing sheer I don’t even know what, but it certainly wasn’t blush! I’ll be sending it back. Lipsticks and glosses, meh...blush meh....BUT is the face wash, moisturizer are amazing, plus they use all natural everything. I LOVE their mascara. Nothing else in my opinion is worth ordering as you really need so see the colors in person to make a purchase that you’ll be pleased with. Don’t like that there’s little to no product description.
Limelight By Alcone Lip Gloss
Not as described/ advertised

Limelight By Alcone - Bad experience

i buy kurta from lime light iqbal town branch but after washing this article get shrink nd not remain their actual size.. Not a good job

Are you taking about the global expansion? Canada?

I'm curious! Are you saying the Canada guides are shrinking? Can you please explain? I'm doing research on limelight and would like to know more about how all this works.

I'm trying to get as much information about this company as possible. Thanks for the help!

@Anonsomewhere

I don't fully understand what the original post was talking about. I have been a Beauty Guide with LimeLight by Alcone now for 5 months.

It is direct sales. The skincare is natural and vegan and honestly, I love it! I have done other direct sales and marketing before with other companies. On my team with my sponsor, her up line and our sideline, we have amazing support!

I have never worked with so many helpful and selfless women in my life. We have group pages where everyone from the executives, directors, on down encourage and lift each other up (whether you are in the exact same sponsorship or not). I have been blown away by the products, customer service and support that we receive.

It does take some getting use to the amount of pigment that is in the makeup and I over applied several times before I figured out that with LimeLight by Alcone, less is more.If you have been speaking with a beauty guide about joining the company, I would continue. Everyone that I have had dealings with thus far have been extremely helpful, kind and encouraging.

@Anonsomewhere

It’s trash. Reads the unbiased posts

View more comments (2)

Limelight By Alcone - A Pyramid Scheme Company

Limelight by Alcone is a pyramid scheme plain and simple. They are in the same field as herbalife, avon, and amway. The take advantage of uneducated people of poor socioeconomic status. These people get pennies while the company receives all the money. A terribly run, corrupt company that should be shut down. {{Redacted}}

Terrible to target the insecure and the vulnerable while the aggressive shysters at the top make tons of money recruiting & using people. If this were legit you would make your own commissions independently without an Upline or a Downline. This is disgraceful.

all these "direct sale" companies are Pyramid schemes and never last very long because the only way they make money is by "recruiting" people they make NOTHING off products. hence why they go bankrupt after so long, there's nobody else left to scam into signing up and buying stuff they will NEVER sell.

Stop supporting these scams! support small businesses that sell the same things for less money and not through a ponzi scheme!!!!!!!!!

Network marketing is not a pyramid scam. 169 Billion dollars in sales last year, every month sees 10,000 more people join Worldwide.

It is the only industry someone can start a business for hundreds and not hundreds of thousands of dollars yet in a few short years make the same or more. 97% do not work it like they had $250,000 on the line, what would you expect?

I wouldn’t have said it like that, they get I think 30% but the one thing I would say is their skin care products and mascara are great. Btw, Amway and Shaklee had great products too even if they were pyramid!

View more comments (3)
Poor customer service

Limelight By Alcone - Reimbursement for custom/duty charges

1.3
I was charged $51.82 for customs/duty on my Canadian enrolment kit and I need to get reimbursed.

Send a copy of your duty invoice to support@limelightbyalcone.com with your invoice number, your BG number and if you want credit on your credit card or into your BG account.

Why do you need to be reimbursed?? Everyone knows when you buy something internationally you’re subject to Customs Duty.

That’s your responsibility to pay, no one elses.

Take it up with Canada, who is in control of calculating & collecting those fees. That you don’t want to follow the laws of your country is your problem.

View more comments (1)
Problems with payment

Limelight By Alcone - I was looking for a customer service number for LimeLight.

I am not a pissed consumer. Only needed product info. I hung up because both times I called the connection was very full of static. I found a number and dialed directly.
Review
#1220311 Review #1220311 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Poor customer service

Limelight By Alcone - Limelight scam

1.2
They sell you and will continue to bill your credit card even after calls and attempts to cancel.
Review
#1219882 Review #1219882 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Problems with payment

Limelight By Alcone - 100% Recommended Company

4.8
I have been reading through several reviews and I'm flabbergasted as some of the ridiculousness. Most can read through it though as I'm sure most are ex Beauty Guides coming on here to have their 5 minutes of revenge. I have been a customer for over a year and absolutely love the makeup and skincare. The skincare has helped my skin so much and the makeup is amazing. I honestly love the lines so much that I'm contemplating on joining a team I just haven't looked into it enough. Customer care has always been helpful and my Beauty Guide is the utmost sweet and caring lady. I give this company a huge thumbs up. Keep rocking it Limelight by Alcone. I feel you're only gonna get bigger.

I'm not a beauty guide. I'm a customer.

I can tell you, there has been shady *** going on. Limelight is not as transparent as they seem. With that said, I still am slightly considering joining them IF they become more transparent.

As for my customer experience, it was not that great. But they have hired more people so maybe it's better now.

Limelight By Alcone Makeup
Good quality

Limelight By Alcone - Beware of joining

Lindsay Colombe bashed and bullied an ex limelight guide, she sent a nasty email to the CEO of where she went to and talked bad about her. Talk about wishing someone well. and be aware that almost all the big leaders lie to their prospects about recruiting too.They'll tell you anything just to get you to join. Beware of them throwing around "Strategic Placement" which is to help move people around in your downline to help others promote, usually a leader promotes. You might be moved under someone you don't get along with or someone who isn't helpful. Once you're moved you stuck there & can't move again. If anyone is moved under you, same thing. Theres also no guarantee these people who are moved are going to sell/recruit.It's pointless.
Aspire2Inspire

So, you're condemning a whole company for 1 person and something to help teams promote? The fact is when someone promotes..

as you say a top leader... several others have to promote as well. So it's not just a top leader that promotes... she/he brings several others with her.

I've noticed a few of these "bad reviews" popping up, yet no one truly has anything credible to say. Limelight is thriving and will continue to thrive regardless.

One person doesn't make up the whole company. I'm sorry it seems you didn't make it in the company, but I wish you the very best where you're at now as I know you're under an ex top leader from Limelight.

Review
#1208935 Review #1208935 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Work Experience or Job Application