Limelight By Alcone - A Pyramid Scheme Company

Limelight by Alcone is a pyramid scheme plain and simple. They are in the same field as herbalife, avon, and amway.

The take advantage of uneducated people of poor socioeconomic status. These people get pennies while the company receives all the money.

A terribly run, corrupt company that should be shut down.

{{Redacted}}

Terrible to target the insecure and the vulnerable while the aggressive shysters at the top make tons of money recruiting & using people. If this were legit you would make your own commissions independently without an Upline or a Downline. This is disgraceful.

all these "direct sale" companies are Pyramid schemes and never last very long because the only way they make money is by "recruiting" people they make NOTHING off products. hence why they go bankrupt after so long, there's nobody else left to scam into signing up and buying stuff they will NEVER sell.

Stop supporting these scams! support small businesses that sell the same things for less money and not through a ponzi scheme!!!!!!!!!

Network marketing is not a pyramid scam. 169 Billion dollars in sales last year, every month sees 10,000 more people join Worldwide.

It is the only industry someone can start a business for hundreds and not hundreds of thousands of dollars yet in a few short years make the same or more. 97% do not work it like they had $250,000 on the line, what would you expect?

I wouldn’t have said it like that, they get I think 30% but the one thing I would say is their skin care products and mascara are great. Btw, Amway and Shaklee had great products too even if they were pyramid!

View more comments (3)
Poor customer service
Review #1228020 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1228020.

Limelight By Alcone - Reimbursement for custom/duty charges

1.3

I was charged $51.82 for customs/duty on my Canadian enrolment kit and I need to get reimbursed.

Send a copy of your duty invoice to support@limelightbyalcone.com with your invoice number, your BG number and if you want credit on your credit card or into your BG account.

Why do you need to be reimbursed?? Everyone knows when you buy something internationally you’re subject to Customs Duty.

That’s your responsibility to pay, no one elses.

Take it up with Canada, who is in control of calculating & collecting those fees. That you don’t want to follow the laws of your country is your problem.

View more comments (1)
Problems with payment
Review #1226573 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Limelight By Alcone - I was looking for a customer service number for LimeLight.

I am not a pissed consumer. Only needed product info.

I hung up because both times I called the connection was very full of static. I found a number and dialed directly.

Poor customer service
Review #1220311 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1220311.

Limelight By Alcone - Limelight scam

1.2

They sell you and will continue to bill your credit card even after calls and attempts to cancel.

Problems with payment
Review #1219882 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1219882.

Limelight By Alcone - 100% Recommended Company

4.8

I have been reading through several reviews and I'm flabbergasted as some of the ridiculousness. Most can read through it though as I'm sure most are ex Beauty Guides coming on here to have their 5 minutes of revenge.

I have been a customer for over a year and absolutely love the makeup and skincare. The skincare has helped my skin so much and the makeup is amazing. I honestly love the lines so much that I'm contemplating on joining a team I just haven't looked into it enough. Customer care has always been helpful and my Beauty Guide is the utmost sweet and caring lady.

I give this company a huge thumbs up.

Keep rocking it Limelight by Alcone. I feel you're only gonna get bigger.

I'm not a beauty guide. I'm a customer.

I can tell you, there has been shady *** going on. Limelight is not as transparent as they seem. With that said, I still am slightly considering joining them IF they become more transparent.

As for my customer experience, it was not that great. But they have hired more people so maybe it's better now.

Good quality
Review #1216503 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Limelight By Alcone - Beware of joining

Lindsay Colombe bashed and bullied an ex limelight guide, she sent a nasty email to the CEO of where she went to and talked bad about her. Talk about wishing someone well.

and be aware that almost all the big leaders lie to their prospects about recruiting too.They'll tell you anything just to get you to join.

Beware of them throwing around "Strategic Placement" which is to help move people around in your downline to help others promote, usually a leader promotes. You might be moved under someone you don't get along with or someone who isn't helpful.

Once you're moved you stuck there & can't move again. If anyone is moved under you, same thing.

Theres also no guarantee these people who are moved are going to sell/recruit.It's pointless.

Aspire2Inspire

So, you're condemning a whole company for 1 person and something to help teams promote? The fact is when someone promotes..

as you say a top leader... several others have to promote as well. So it's not just a top leader that promotes... she/he brings several others with her.

I've noticed a few of these "bad reviews" popping up, yet no one truly has anything credible to say. Limelight is thriving and will continue to thrive regardless.

One person doesn't make up the whole company. I'm sorry it seems you didn't make it in the company, but I wish you the very best where you're at now as I know you're under an ex top leader from Limelight.

Work Experience or Job Application
Review #1208935 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1208935.

Limelight By Alcone - Stop buying their foundation

RCMA makes it and you can buy it when for $23 dollars, Limelight is over selling it.

Pricing issue
Review #1208920 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1208920.

Limelight By Alcone - One drop wonder container

3.4

All in all I have been pleased with the the Limelight products. I particularly liked One Drop Wonder.

However, the ridiculously thin material the one drop wonder bottle is made from will keep me from purchasing it again. It is so thin that the slightest bump can shatter the bottle! It’s way too expensive for that. This is also dangerous as the small shards of glass go everywhere.

Limelight should consider a new more durable container.

If they had a more durable container I would purchase again.

This 100 word count requirement is ridiculous. It’s often possible to say what needs to be said in far fewer words. So I sit here typing to come up with 100 words.

Absolutely insane waste of time! But I did it.

IT's no coincidence their most expensive products are in poor packaging. Frequent breaks = more purchases.

I agree 100%.

your'e not wearing the package it's the product that matters!

@Anonymous

Not true. When your bathroom counter is marble or granite, one mishap can cost you a Ben Franklin.

Stop being so defensive. I’m a user not a seller I love ODW, Sotoks face serum, Quench Cleanser, and the mascara. Not a fan of the makeup at all.

I’m 40’s and don’t need thick cover up or makeup. Just some bare minerals, blush, and Limelight’s mascara, a little lip gloss and I’m good to go!

Aspire2Inspire

Sorry ladies. Limelight is currently working on new packaging.

They use packaging that can be reused to help save the environment..

so hopefully the new packaging for the One Drop Wonder will be more durable. I will say some ladies put a hair tie or rubber band around the bottle to help protect it until the changes are made.

They make cheap, package cheap, and market cheap. Then overcharge for products.

@Lauset

Maybe they do overcharge but so does Estée Lauder and all the others. Use Wal Mart stuff if you don’t like it. I prefer their skin care collection to everything out there, and I’ve tried EVERYTHING!

@Lauset

email me I use to work with Limelife, I found something amazing missy0953@aol.com and it’s not saturated yet, the company just started in the United States and booming!

my bottle broke too, waste of my hard earned money

View more comments (8)
Author
Pros
I like by beauty guide
Cons
Product packaging for one dop wonder
Fragile container that One Drop Wonder is sold in
Loss
Preferred solution
New packaging so I can continue using this product
Review #1207298 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Limelight By Alcone - Scam!!

1.5

I recieved my product and as soon as it came in, i realized it didnt match. I asked to exchange it and was lied to and told i would recieve a shiplling label etc...(they dont even provide shiping labels anyway.

After that i was ignored for weeks. After the "beauty guide" had been lying to me i contacted the compay by email to figure out a return. It took several days to get a response. They asked for my order number and i provided it.

They called today on a friday while i was working( not sure why theh couldnt email) and told me it had to be shipped by sunday.... Um thanks thats actually impossible to do.

It seems like a scam. They just didnt want to return the product.

Aspire2Inspire

Limelight by Alcone offers a full 30 day money back guarantee. It sounds like you didn't make the 30 day deadline which is why customer care stated you had until "Sunday".

I've had zero issues on returning anything which has only been once... but the 30 day guarantee is there with no questions asked.

@Aspire2Inspire

I actually told my beauty guide the day I recieved the product that I wanted to return. She told me she had a shipping label and kept putting it kff. That's a lie, you pay return shipping.

View more comments (1)
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1206865 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Limelight By Alcone - Great Product

I have never been a makeup guru, but I have spent so much money on skin care and foundations, and everything that I tried skin care mainly has caused more breakouts and skin irritations. But Limelight has been a good skin care line for me.

every one is different and what is good for my skin may not be good for someones elses skin.

The foundation has yet to break me out, and I really like the product, my beauty guide and my group of women that provide with information are an amazing group. customer service has never been rude to me, and I normally get my shipment within the 11 days, some orders took a little longer, depending on the time of the month.

Im not here to put anyone down about using the product or not, just giving my opinion of what has worked for me.

Author
Pros
I like the product
Good quality
Review #1199087 is a subjective opinion of poster.