Limelight By Alcone - Very good

Directed to me the correct number to call.

Review
#1246918 Review #1246918 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1246918.
Good customer service

Limelight By Alcone - Haven't recieved my package

I am a beauty guide through limelight and have not recieved a package. It has been over a week.

They have up to 11 business days to get it to you.

It can take two weeks to be approved by whoever you signed up under. I was approved the same day I signed up as a beauty guide and my kit came in within about two weeks.

Depending on when you were approved, it could take up to 4ish weeks to get your kit! Be patient, it will get to you soon!

@Courtney Sullivan

It isn't a kit. It is makeup for customers. It shouldn't take this long.

@Anonymous

Things are a little backed up with the rebranding and rebranding sale . They will be getting orders out as fast as possible and then after everything is set in place will go back to smooth sailing .

View more comments (3)
Problem with delivery

Limelight By Alcone - Limelight/limelife is definitely not what they say

After joining the company I was given a different sponsor immediately and put into multiple group chats. I'm not exactly sure why my original sponsor didn't want to include me because I never received a straight answer, then I was told I could not sell from another companies which was total lies seeing how some of the other girls did.

I was charged 10$ a month and after two months in was told I would be booted out if I didn't meet the 300$ active after three months. The makeup was horrible and didn't go on very well. It had horrible coverage. The skin care was awesome best I've ever used.

This company is definitely not a happy place to work. I felt like I was lied to from day one. We were told to lie about our company growing and our teams.

I didn't sell one single product in three months other than to myself. The only thing I would recommend is the skin care.

Why support any part of this trashy company?

Better skincare with DoTerra.

View more comments (1)
Review
#1240827 Review #1240827 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1240827.
Work Experience or Job Application

Limelight By Alcone - Totally Unprofessional

This "company" advertises by having their self-proclaimed Beauty Guides post Facebook lives, Instagram stories, and/or YouTube videos giving testimonials about the products. The amount of unprofessional behavior and misinformation is astounding. Here are some of the things that have happened:

-A top guide (initials L.C.) swears repeatedly in her videos, brags about having "words" with 6 year old children, "whooping" her kids, lies about the cost of other makeup (Givenchy makes a pen for $27, and she claimed it cost 3x that amount), and makes false claims about the products.

-Their products are sold out consistently. The beauty guides admit this, then they try to tell you that just because they don't have what you want, you should buy something else anyway

-They claim there's no minimum to stay enrolled...yet you need $300 in sales to be "active"

-They claim their makeup was never allowed to be sold to members of the public, and that's why the main company Alcone decided to launch a direct sales line...only problem is most of their makeup is just marked up things that you can already buy for much less money (example, their botanical foundation that costs $36 is RMCA brand for $23...SERIOUSLY LOOK IT UP!)

-They claim you don't need to have any inventory to be involved in the direct sales...however they constantly push beauty guides to get the new products so they can show them off in their videos

-Lying about how Limelight let them afford a vacation, a new car, or a new house...even though it's not true, the leaders encourage them to make these kind of posts

-Lying about how their teams are "growing" when they don't

-Constant use of photoshop in makeup tutorials to pretend the makeup is capable of doing things it isn't.

Stay away from this shady company. Your skin is better because you're doing a routine, not because you're smearing overpriced products on your face. The makeup looks caky and obviously like you smeared too much stuff on your face. If you really want "professional" (aka makeup meant for people on TV not the average everyday look) buy it directly from alcone, not the scam that is limelight.

Are you mad at LimeLife? This is hilarious as well as 90% not fact based.

You really out a lot of effort into making something out of nothing. SMH

Bad quality
Preferred solution
Stop being a pyramid scheme

Limelight By Alcone - Love these products!

5.0

I love the products my skin feels great ! The concealer actually works for an entire day the foundation has excellent coverage and never feels Kiki or dry.

My beauty guide Josie Gillespie did a wonderful job and helping find all the right colors the mascara is amazing the eyeliner is easiest I’ve ever used. And I love the bamboo renew and cream of the crop when I do my own pedicure leaves my feet so soft like I just left the salon I recommend all the products.

Review
#1235064 Review #1235064 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1235064.
Good quality

Limelight By Alcone - Upselling product incorrectly

2.9

My face broke out due to a product I ordered that Shannon Tavernia of Schenectady Ny said I could use on my face and gave sample of creme of the crop. I mentioned my concern and she said that was normal while skin adjusts, so I ordered full size.

When asking questions her knowledge is slim she only reads how to and learn more from catalog, something I can do myself. You would think with the cost and her calling herself a makeup artist on Facebook, which she is not, she didn’t even finish cosmetology school to get her license, she would be more knowledgeable.

email me I use to work with Limelife, I found something amazing missy0953@aol.com and it’s not saturated yet, the company just started in the United States and booming!

Their ‘bunny certified’ cream has been recalled.

I apologize for the lack of knowledge on that beauty guides part. I would be more than happy to help you resolve your issue if you want.

There’s a form you can fill out to return the product. I also am happy to help with as product knowledge as I can.

Sorry you had such terrible customer service! Was it 40 cream or something cause that has been recalled I would call customer service if you can

View more comments (3)
Review
#1232893 Review #1232893 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1232893.
Bad quality

Limelight By Alcone - Riki mirror not working

4.2

I left a message for a return call

Damaged or defective

Limelight By Alcone - Broken product

I need them to replace the product

Did you receive the foundation like this? The foundation is wax based so you just put the foundation pan on a stove pan, let it dry, and it is back to normal.

#1461904

You can find the foundation cheaper directly from rcma, $13 less and ypu get 2 more grams, better packaging and you dont have to get the join my team call. Direct sales dissapoints me, the way they tactic and re phrase words just to get a recruit. Do your research , call them and tell them to refund you

View more comments (1)
Damaged or defective

Limelight By Alcone - Yes and No

2.3

I love the skin care line. What’s not so great is you have to guess from online pics what colors are like...not good.

I ordered blush and it was NO PIGMENT only glowing sheer I don’t even know what, but it certainly wasn’t blush! I’ll be sending it back. Lipsticks and glosses, meh...blush meh....BUT is the face wash, moisturizer are amazing, plus they use all natural everything. I LOVE their mascara.

Nothing else in my opinion is worth ordering as you really need so see the colors in person to make a purchase that you’ll be pleased with. Don’t like that there’s little to no product description.

Review
#1228698 Review #1228698 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1228698.
Not as described/ advertised

Limelight By Alcone - Bad experience

i buy kurta from lime light iqbal town branch but after washing this article get shrink nd not remain their actual size.. Not a good job

Are you taking about the global expansion? Canada?

I'm curious! Are you saying the Canada guides are shrinking? Can you please explain? I'm doing research on limelight and would like to know more about how all this works.

I'm trying to get as much information about this company as possible. Thanks for the help!

@Anonsomewhere

I don't fully understand what the original post was talking about. I have been a Beauty Guide with LimeLight by Alcone now for 5 months.

It is direct sales. The skincare is natural and vegan and honestly, I love it! I have done other direct sales and marketing before with other companies. On my team with my sponsor, her up line and our sideline, we have amazing support!

I have never worked with so many helpful and selfless women in my life. We have group pages where everyone from the executives, directors, on down encourage and lift each other up (whether you are in the exact same sponsorship or not). I have been blown away by the products, customer service and support that we receive.

It does take some getting use to the amount of pigment that is in the makeup and I over applied several times before I figured out that with LimeLight by Alcone, less is more.If you have been speaking with a beauty guide about joining the company, I would continue. Everyone that I have had dealings with thus far have been extremely helpful, kind and encouraging.

@Anonsomewhere

It’s trash. Reads the unbiased posts

View more comments (2)
Review
#1228514 Review #1228514 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1228514.