Limelight By Alcone - Thieves

If you cancel an order - beware! You get what they feel like giving you back, instead of what you paid.

Then emails to them go ignored. Bad, bad customer service! I have been attempting to get my money back since mid February and still nothing. I would never purchase from them again.

The aggravation is not worth it. You would think that a new company such as Alcone would go above and beyond to make certain that their customers have a great experience shopping with them, but they don't.

I can foresee this company will not be around long. I feel sorry for the representatives pushing their products and trying to make a living working for Alcone.

#1320869

TIRED OF "THE GROWTH" EXCUSE!! YOU ARE STEALING PEOPLE'S MONEY!!

I am very upset that I still have not received an order placed on April 2nd.

First, I was misled by the Beauty Guide that advertised and encouraged customers to use free shipping but never shared that it was delayed shipping. Furthermore, as a customer, it is very frustrating seeing a beauty guide receive incentives by mail but it's been 25 days and I haven't received my order.

If there's anything I can do to help, please reach out to me.

breezystorms@hotmail.com

I'm sorry for your experience.

You are not being ignored.

We are in a hyper growth right now. We have grown over 40% each month since December.

@Angela

All MLM companies say this. SO old and stupid and BS.

View more comments (2)
Review
#1018204 Review #1018204 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1018204.
Cons
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy

Limelight By Alcone - Makeup Review

Way too expensive for what u get. Can buy same stuff at Walmart

tamaransdell_89

No. You definitely can NOT buy the same stuff at Walmart. Wow.

I haven't tried Limelight, but I have tried Jane Iredale Cosmetics and Repechage Skin Care and they are far superior to Merle Norman, Estee Lauder, etc. These two companies use natural products, minerals and are skin-care makeup brands.

I disagree, I have not found foundation, concealer, or lip gloss that I like as much as theirs and I definitely haven't had concealer or foundation with this good of coverage. Just my experiences.

You're much better off getting microdermabration or IPL facials, they actually improve your skin. And you can get Groupon discounts for $35 treatments at the best places in your area!

Actually no you can't buy this quality at Walmart. Originally made for professional make up artists it's now available to everyone.

The price point is very equal to what you'd buy at Sephora or Ulta. Not Walmart or CVS. Because of the hyper pigmentation of their makeup you need very little so lasts quite some time.

Their skincare line is better than anything out there. Do your research.

tamaransdell_89
@Sue

Agree, Sue!!

@Sue

NOT better than ‘anything out there.’ Do YOUR research. Wow. Follow much?

View more comments (6)
Review
#1012024 Review #1012024 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1012024.
Bad quality

Limelight By Alcone - Enduring Lip Color Lipstick Review from Vallejo, California

1.6

I saw limelights products on instagram, being used by a makeup artist who also sells the products. I ordered an enduring lip color.

Shipping took 7 days, which was so so. Packaging was not that great, just a plain manilla envelope, no tissue or bow or anything special. Product itself was pretty dry and thick. It may just be the formula though.

The color payoff was great, but it did leave marks on my cup after drinking. I returned it and got no email or phone call and finally after two weeks i emailed them asking for my refund. They said they emailed me before and they did not. Then they credited my account right then.

I told them i was unhappy, they did not apologize whatsoever.

I told them it was my first and only experience with them and probably my last. Their customer service needs fixing.

The foundation is full of toxic ingredients, and call it 'botanical.' Helllllo! LOL

I'm sorry about your experience. Is there anything I can do to help?

Foundation is crappy...not worth the money whatsoever!

@Anonymous

Hi there. The foundation is not applied like you would apply just any foundation. There's several videos that demonstrate how it is applied.

@Anonymous

As this is Professional Cosmetics, there is a different way of applying. What problems did you have?

Please let me help you.

Prolashinaflash@gmail.com

@Anonymous

It’s makeup not rocket science. Shouldn’t be so stressful or difficult

View more comments (5)