I haven't received my order or email

I ordered last year and never received my order that bout in April I emailed yall no response yet then I get this fake tracking number in email u dont understand or cant read
ID
Cons
  • Scam never received my order
Full refund

Verified Reviewer

Never received my order that was placed on April 24 and payment was taken

I have emailed them twice the first time I got a response and the second time they assured me that I would get my order the 3rd time I got no response, and it's about the 8th time I've tried, now I cannot even access the website to tack my package or even get the details.

User's recommendation: Don't order from this website look it up on Google and get their products elsewhere.

Full refund

Verified Reviewer

Product not received after payment

I purchased a product called Lime Girl Nails almost a month ago for $74.95. They sent me confirmation emails indicating they received payment I was provided me a shipping number SYRM11562****. USPS cannot locate this tracking number. And the website for this product is in French! I have sent emails asking for further information about tracking and was referred to a French version of USPS and there is no information about where my purchased products are or when I will receive my products!

User's recommendation: Do not purchase this product! Its a horrible FRAUD that is disguised as legitimate! Apparently, they are sophisticated enough to process credit cards because mine was charged. The SCAM is your communication with this company is always scripted. And, you get the runaround when you demand to know when you will receive products! By this time, you perhaps have run out of time to complain to your credit card company! All I want is my product! I'm going through a medical crisis that is breast cancer related!

#2020162

As of yet, June 3, 2021 I have not received my products frome Limegirl! The tracking number does not exist with USPS and because its a shipment from, apparently China, the only recourse I have is to lodge a complaint with USPS in hopes they can find out who, why, when, and where.

Ironically, I've seen the exact same product on utube only product was purchased from Amazon for half the price I paid! I'm thoroughly disgusted by what has happened to me and I am disappointed with myself because I was fooled by an advertisement on Newsbreak. Because I paid for the product with my Stimulus Credit Card, I have no recourse through them.

That money might as well been thrown out the window! Shame on the thieves at Limegirl who are perpetrating a fraud/scam!

Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article