Shanel Pzo
map-marker Buena Park, California

Overcharged

I did a group ride and when I ended it, the app showed me that both rides ended. In reality only one ride ended and I was overcharged for the second one. I contacted support and they completely helped me out by getting my money back and informing me that theyre 24 hours and even during a ride they can be reached to assist with ending rides.

User's recommendation: Resourceful and fun

Nhi P

Verified Reviewer

Complaining about security issue = have your account deleted?

I was a Lime user. During August 12, 2020, I noticed unauthorized usages on my Lime account (activities happened in the Europe while I was in TX, USA). I emailed customer service to report the issue, they didn't resolve the problem. After I pointed out the security issue I had with my Lime account and waited for them to answer, I now (August 26, 2020) realized they didn't answer my complaint and also my account was gone including any balance left in it. Read more my Twitter thread. I want an answer!! https://twitter.com/nhinpham479/status/129854****79164****?s=21
Pros:
  • Convenient
  • Fun with friends
Cons:
  • Bad customer service
  • Ignorance
  • Disrespectful

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution

User's recommendation: Don’t use Lime. They don’t care enough about you! It can happen to me, so it can happen to you as well

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article