Horrible experience. This artist cannot be trusted

Lili was asked to create a portrait for my nieces wedding. It was a last minute gift idea that filled me with such joy. She said she would not have a problem with delivering the piece to me by June 7, 2019. I contacted her on June 6, 2019 to ask how the portrait was coming and if I would receive it on time. It turns out she had not started the portrait. She at first said she could have a first draft finished by 6/7 and then said it would be shipped in 3 to 5 days. I also realized she was in Italy and said I would find a way to have it printed. She cancelled the order. I kid you not. Apparently, when you simply let her know that you are (with respect) upset and expect her to work towards completing the piece on time to have it framed as a wedding gift, that's enough to warrant cancellation of an order. I would not recommend this woman to anyone. The incredible lack of professionalism is stunning. Add to that this was a wedding gift for a niece (who has lost her parents, I wanted to give her something very special) and I cannot believe anyone would be this inconsiderate and unprofessional. As one of my colleagues said, "Who does this?" Even though she is talented, I would not advise working with this artist. She has exhibited no EQ and it was borderline vindictive and off the rails to cancel with a week to go before the wedding.
ID
Service
Lili Di Prima Customer Care
Cons
  • Did not meet delivery date
  • Cancelled order for no valid reason
  • Lack of support
Reason of review
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article