Bad business manners at Liki Sushi Amityville, NY

I cant tell you how appalled I am... I have given Liki Sushi business since the day the doors opened. Last week I placed a take out for 3 chicken lunches ..This is unusual for me , because I go there for sushi only... the chicken was bad, very bad, not edible ...very nicely I called and spoke to the owner Tony. I told him there was something wrong with the chicken, I offered to bring it back for him to taste it..he said no need to do so. he seemed very understanding and apologetic ...told me there was a substitute chef and he didn't cook the same, I explained nicely again the chicken was bad... At first I asked for my money back, he was ok with it..he also offered me a credit, and added to call him before I came in the next time and he would add in something special and he would make it himself ...I told him that was very nice but not necessary.I accepted having a credit because I order from there often....he thanked me a few times .. .fast forward a few days later... I called and placed a sushi take out for my daughter and myself...I arrived 20 minutes later and the girl working knew nothing about it. (he said it was in the computer with my phone number, which it wasn't) I asked for Tony...he wasn't there at the moment, so she called him...after she hung up she asked me if I could wait a few minutes for him to come back, he wanted to talk to me...I explained my daughter was waiting for her dinner and if she can just apply the credit and I will pay the difference owed that would be great...she called him again and insisted I wait...finally after the 3rd phone call to him, he asked to talk to me.... Well I guess my surprise he had for me was screaming and cursing at me calling me a liar!!! (about the chicken being bad) he kept yelling this was bull *** along with other language ... he offered to give me 7.95 for one chicken lunch... 25.94 was promised in credit... I told him I offered to take the complete order back for him to see it / taste it and he was willing to reimburse me the 25.94, but i left my money there to be applied to my next order ....all he did was yell...! cant turn back the clock, but I should of taken my money back ! He finally showed up, gave me a dead stare...and started again. He continued to offer the 7.95 credit to my order, but I wouldn't except it and walked out. There is a brand new Japanese restaurant opening very soon a stones throw away..."The One" you would think he would of honored his agreement and do the right thing as a business owner... the way I was talked to was worse than him keeping my money..this man has no respect , or got his man on bully a woman, just not right....thank you for reading :)
ID
Amityville, New York
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
for the owner to realize what he did was so wrong and insulting

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article