Money Grab - Stay Away - Pants on Fire

Update by user Jun 12, 2018

Typo correction... Preferred solution: Can't trust anything they say, I do not want anything further to do with this company..

Original review posted by user Jun 12, 2018
Money Grab - Stay Away - This company will say anything to get you to sign up. Do not trust them. They are unwilling to show you proof of the work they charge for or it's existence. They stretch out the process enabling them to justify the monthly charge. The contract is not binding because they have it countersigned by an anonymous managing member, no name attached - an obvious out for them. They do not return emails or phone calls unless it's an up-sale, and cannot give you detailed information about it when requested. They will try to trick you when you cancel, once you realize what they're about, and make you believe they have someone interested in your product. Don't fall for it. Do not sign any agreements with this company, they want you to trust them blindly without accountability.
ID
Cons
  • Unable to show proof of work
  • Total money grab
  • No transparency
Reason of review
Not who they say they are
Loss
Preferred solution
Can't trust anything they say, I do want anything further to do with this company.

Terrible Experience with Lightning Launch

Basically scammed out of $9000 and in the end had nothing to show for it. They charged my card one last time without authorization just to get that last little bit. I signed on to create a product through them, my stupidity is what stayed with them for 7 months and in the end nothing had been done! They lied all the way through and made excused. Changed contact people 3 times, NEVER answer the phone but will take your money early or when they need to. AVOID AT ALL COSTS if you want to avoid losing money and wasting your time waiting for them to do anything.

Exact same results: THIS IS A SCAM!

I have gone through the internet and so many people have said the same thing about this company. A friend of mine, despite what I showed and told her went with them and got scammed big time.

Luckily she had a good lawyer and deep pockets to fight them. They are vultures. Do not listen to what the CEO and the team members say that that they are going to do. They are GREAT talkers.

Make sure you protect yourself IF you even put a pen to paper to work with them and sign a contract. READ THE FINE PRINT.

@PissedConsumer1358435

That's very fortunate that she was able to begin with lawyers. I'm about to start the same process myself.

This client engaged our Private Client Group services in August 2015 and cancelled services as of March 2016. He had a 3 month agreement, with the option to cancel at any time with 15 days written notice.

In fact, this client told us that he wanted to continue but was having a hard time with financing, we offered him a discounted rate because he was a longtime client, to which he accepted. We worked with this client to get a fine-tuned prototype, secured manufacturing (within his small budget), developed a name and obtained the URL, built out his social media pages and presented to a number of potential licensees. Our agreement also allowed for us to handle his sales, social media and digital marketing, and blogger reviews but because this client didn't have the budget for manufacturing, we were unable to move in those directions. We offered to manage a crowdfunding campaign to increase his manufacturing budget, to which he declined.

We did have a staff change, but our client and his product never fell through the cracks, in fact our staff changes were internal and we didn't miss a beat.

We valued this client and worked hard to make him happy and accommodate his budget. We went above and beyond for Mr.

Green, as we would any of our clients.

View more comments (3)
ID
Calgary, Alberta
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Loss
Preferred solution
Price reduction

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article