Lighthouse Health Treatment Review

Went back to get foot treatment Dr. Goodman is gone this place totally sucks.
ID
Summerfield, Florida
Service
Lighthouse Health Treatment
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Guaranteed weight loss cost 2,500.00 ok why not it's guaranteed could not get money back what

Lighthouse Health or Burn fat Utah do not go there it says guaranteed weight loss but there is not one he almost killed me he took me off my thyroid pills he only wanted me to take what he gave me he said that he had a diet for all body types but we were all on the same diet DO NOT DO NOT go there save your money i hope this helps someone out there he will set you up with a cars called care credit it's from G.E money bank i had not worked for 18 years and he got it for me it makes you think how could he do that

I'm with Missy. I am a different person thanks to Lighthouse Health.

I lost over 60 lbs! I was on several different medications, dieted, worked out with ZERO results. True health is achieved with good nutrition and balancing the body from within first. Thank you Dr.

Singleton and Lighthouse Health. I would recommend his programs to EVERYONE!

Even if it's weight you don't want to lose. His programs help energize and revitalize your health...weight loss is a side effect.

See I went to see Dr. Singleton and had live changing, health changing results!

What is your health worth to you?

You get out what you put into it. True health is not achieved by cheap fixes...sorry you personally did not see results, but for all of us who had had results, your comments are offensive!

True! Dr.

Todd Singleton is a SCAM! I wish I would have read this sooner. Don't fall for the Groupon or free gifts for attending his seminars.

TODD SINGLETON D.C IS PRACTICING FRAUD!!!

He's already had insurance fraud charges. Goodle it.

View more comments (2)
ID
#205174 Review #205174 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Salt Lake City, Utah
Loss

About

Top Lighthouse Health Services

Treatment

Summary

Lighthouse Health is a Salt Lake City weight loss clinic that is devoted to help its patients to make a plan to get the body they want. It provides Body Wraps, Lose Weight, Self-Mastery Technology (SMT), Spinal Decompression as well as Lipo-Light procedures. Lighthouse Health is a proud Gephardt Approved business that offers such services as Natural Pain Management and Neuropathy Relief. Since 1991, Dr. Todd Singleton, chiropractic physician, who is the head of the clinic has helped thousands of people change their health. All the programs provided by Lighthouse Health are based on natural and organic supplementation with an emphasis on proper nutrition. The company also holds Breakthrough Weight Loss Seminars concerning the health problems. Lighthouse Health is located in Salt Lake City, Utah.

Lighthouse Health reviews and complaints

Lighthouse Health is ranked 170 out of 740 in Beauty Salons and Spas category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article