Non Reliable Shop - Really Bad service & Total Lack Of Customer Support

Lighters Direct - Non Reliable Shop - Really Bad service & Total Lack Of Customer Support
I placed an order at www.lightersdirect.com and I never received an order confirmation. However the money was withdrawn from my bank account instantly!!! Please take a look here also: http://i.imgur.com/5GPyCrz.png - Seems like this is a general practice (pattern) at their shop? Despite several attempts to contact the shop via mail, there was no response. I then opened a twist-case via Paypal, since I used Paypal to make the actual purchase. The shop/website didn't provide any options to cancel the order, and since there were no signs of neither order confirmation or response, I had to initiate a twist-case situation as mentioned. The shop then choose to make a full refund and cancel my order - without any signs of interest, in actually deliver some sort of service. This is simply a waste of precious time - and I strongly advice everyone else, to look for better providers out there. The consumer experience with this shop, has been a true nightmare for me, and I really encourage others to carefully consider placing orders there. At least I managed to get a FULL REFUND, which I believe was possible since I used Paypal to make the purchase.
ID
Loss

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article