Unprofessional Behavior

Medium Beth Berry (Light of Brian), is very unprofessional in handling her business. I arranged for a 2 pm, hour-long phone reading many weeks in advance. Her email gave me a number to call with an access code. I subsequently forgot about this and on the apt. day, waited for her call. After five minutes I emailed her asking what happened. No response. After 15 minutes, ditto. Several hours later Beth Berry emailed back telling me I was supposed to have called her with the access code, and that she had “prepared all morning” for my reading and waited 10 minutes (no more) for me to call. I then understood my mistake and acknowledged that. Once aware of my mistake, I didn’t expect a refund, but I’m left wondering why after 10 minutes, Beth Berry did not email me (she didn’t have my phone) to ask what happened—especially if she had “prepared all morning” for the apt. I was at my computer all day and would have seen her email within minutes of receipt and would have promptly called with the access code, even if it meant a shorter session. Beth Berry obviously wanted an easy $180, and instead of using the eleventh minute of a 60-minute session to email me, she abandoned the session. A simple email of, “Hello, we had a 2 pm reading; I’m waiting for your call,” would have FIXED the problem! I emailed her to find out why she didn’t email me—at the 10 minute mark—to find out why I had not yet called, but she did not reply! Beth Berry of Light of Brian saw an opportunity to get paid for doing nothing and grabbed it. Meanwhile I would have happily called the number, given the access code and settled for a shortened session. Another point of interest is that when I made this original appointment, Beth Berry actually asked me whom I wanted to connect with! A legitimate medium does not ask such a leading question. This should raise a bright red flag for anyone considering Light of Brian for a reading.

I had an amazing experience with Beth and will continue to use her. She told me something only 1 other knew and they were deceased so she had no way of knowing this information.

Her rules and how things work prior to your reading are crystal clear and easy to understand.

Asking who you want to connect with is actually no big deal and not a red flag. It takes a medium a lot of energy to prepare for these readings.

ID
#1205392 Review #1205392 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Light Of Brian Psychic Reading
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article