Lifx Labs did not ship the bulb

I backed Lifx project on kickstarter many months ago. I preordered one lifx bulb and they gave me an estimated shipping date of October, 2013. I have mailed them three times since October and they always say the batch is undergoing testing and stuff. On kickstarter they promised to ship the product to kickstarter backers who paid them in full about an year ago. But, I just checked on Amazon and the product is available for sale and is sold by none other than LIFX. I am pissed at this company. I do not want their product anymore. They are making wrong use of a great platform like kickstarter.
ID
Loss

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article