Beware of buying lift vapor cigarette

I ordered the lift vapor cigarette and they stated I had 10 days to try this to see if I liked it. It was 4.99 to try it. I didn't receive it for 4 days. By the time I tried it they had already charged my account for 148.00! I had to overnight the packet back and they reimbursed me 119.00! They have a 29.95 "re-packing" fee. I didn't like the cigarette because I felt it was too strong with nicotine. Not only that, they turned around and charged me another 148.00 within two days after I resent it. I wasn't expecting that charge and some things in my account ended up bouncing. They reversed the charge but the damage was already done! I ended up with fees from my bank and it took 3 days for that money to reappear in my account. I will NEVER sign up for anything like that ever again. I would be very cautious of anything that sounds like a great deal...it's usually not! I should add that they consider the 10 days from the day you BUY IT...NOT RECIEVE IT! Cost me another addition 24.00 to overnight it! WHAT A RIP OFF!
ID
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article