Lifetime Kids Academy

Don't believe them when they say you will have the convenience of working out while they watch your kids. What they fail to tell you is that: 1. They will not change diapers if needed. 2. If your kid is crying and wants his/her bottle for comfort, a bottle/sippy cup is not allowed in the center. They will page you in the middle of your workout to come feed them or change them. Waste of time and space. My kid was crying but no one bothered to comfort him. They have rude & inexperienced staff. I shouldn't have to pay extra just so I don't get to work out and still tend to my childs needs. That's what I'm paying Lifetime for. My daycare doesn't call me during the day at work if my child is crying for me to leave work and tend to him. In my opinion the infants & toddlers should be no charge if the staff is just going to sit there and watch them cry.

The thing is she is paying for a service.She is not getting that service.Simple as that.I would also take it a step further and see if those child care workers are certified with the state you are in and if not report them.

If you don't love your child enough to tend to him you should not be having children. If you are in the same building they will call you. Guess you are more interested in your workout than your child.

View more comments (1)
ID
Urbandale, Iowa

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article