map-marker Atlanta, Georgia

Too see why all offices are closed on Fridays dat

I was told if the gagmvaiantinnd dont calm me down they put me in a daze Courtney took me off them supposedly the bout back in 3 Xanax a day but instead she put me back. On the gabapentin anyway and tolld me that I couldn't have 3 Xanax.

A day as if I were before I did not like the wat they make me feel zombed out like in a spaceship i already hace enough anxiety. And depressed problems I dont need more I'm 59 years old now I've been trying therapy for about 35 years off and on I'm by myself now a dog will help me but I still have a lot of anxiety I don't cause it ..I get very nervous around people and. I can't help it good Lord Dr what kind of ouzzie am I suppose to work throughout the years and tryee really hard I'm having really bad back problems and I often have chest pain whick won't go away without a Xanax under my tongue I've been doing this therapy and meetings for over 40 years now ive done every a to z domt kniwwhat else todo but try to take a xanax and lie down.

To let it work I put them under my tongue to dissolve especially when I get sharp chest pains and lay there try the relax from r a while until. It goes away

User's recommendation: Talk intense to your Dr a that they thoroughly understand you u

map-marker Atlanta, Georgia

I love them at the office beth is so nice to me and the other staff is too even Courtney is

I didn't mean to click on it sorry I did not click on it on purpose sorry beth snd Courtney and othrr girl in. Office

User's recommendation: Keep coming back it's great

Joe R Nyv

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Denver, Colorado

Screwed over repeatedly

Three appointments cancelled on me with three separate providers over the course of six weeks. I had to fill out the paperwork three times.

That's three times that I was in the waiting room waiting to hear from them for them to no show or cancel on me typically 10-15 minutes after the scheduled start time. The most recent one was the doctor calling me saying, "I don't know why they let me schedule with you, but I don't see children." So three times I wasn't able to get medication for my child, three times I missed work, three times she missed school. And this doesn't consider the hours I spent filling out the same forms again and again only for their system to lose them. I'm not convinced this is actually a company.

Whatever federal body oversees medical institutions needs to oversee this organization and make it no longer a danger to my children.

Rest assured if any harm comes to my child their grandchildren will need lawyers. I could not be more infuriated with their abject lack of anything resembling professionalism.

Loss:
Cons:
  • Threatened costs
  • Lost paperwork
  • Unreliable website

Preferred solution: Days of my life back for my child and myself as well as compensation for lost wages due to time spent with customer service and providers that ultimately could not provide anything approaching medical services.

User's recommendation: Avoid like the plague

sheila r Jqq

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Allen, Texas

Billing Dept is awful

I have 100% paid insurance in full for all visits with Life stance.. They continue to charge my credit card and bill me.. Loved my therapist but i quit the services because they will not stop using my credit card for payment.. its awful and not helpful when you really need someone to speak to on a weekly basis

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Expert Talks

4th COVID Vaccine, Monkeypox, Mask-Optional Policy

Jan 6, 2022

Who may need the 4th vaccine? Is monkeypox dangerous? Prof. Karen Jubanyik comments on the mask-optional policy, COVID booster shot, and the monkeypox.

Prof. Karen Jubanyik
Prof. Karen Jubanyik

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article