Lifespan Tr5000I Light-Commercial Treadmill Review

I bought tr5000i treadmill in India. Worst experience with tr5000i treadmill. Getting vibration because the display and handle frame is fixed to the belt frame. My contact +91 9849****17. Email mrgsailesh@***.com
ID
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Reason of review
Bad quality

Extremely Rude Customer Svc and Defective Product

A little over a year ago, my husband purchased a brand-new Life Span TR100/TR200 product from a Life Span Fitness reseller with the solemn belief that this particular treadmill would last us for many years to come and it would be a better investment than their competition’s treadmill offerings To our own detriment and dismay, in less than a year, after carefully following the maintenance requirements listed in the manual – and using it on average 2 to three times a week – our treadmill started to falter. When we initially called last year before the warranty had expired (when the treadmill kept giving us error messages) we were ill-advised by a representative to thoroughly lubricate the running belt which should resolve the mechanical issue. And for a month or so afterwards it seemed to work. However, shortly after that we kept getting the “E-1” error message more frequently until one day the treadmill just stopped functioning. When we called Life Span’s Customer Service department in late November/early December, we were informed that our treadmill was out of warranty and that we would need to purchase both a new motor and a running belt. After much ado, we finally received the replacement parts after a lengthy and unpleasant exchange with a few Customer Service Representatives. It has been a few months since I’ve initially received the first installment of replacement parts and personally had hired a skilled mechanic to replace them per the owner’s manual’s instructions, but to no avail. Furthermore I am very displeased with both Life Spans’ customer service department (whom have been extremely rude and disrespectful to me) as well as being stuck with one of their inferior treadmill products that is clearly a lemon. Sadly, my husband and I wasted hundreds of dollars on this contraption and regret not buying from Life Span’s competition. After threatening to file a consumer complaint against the company earlier this past May, they agreed to send me additional free replacement parts and hired a subcontractor (two weeks ago) to come to my house today to repair my defective treadmill, but the technician confirmed that the treadmill was defective. Again, after both the technician and I informed a few key employees (in a respectable manner in a consorted effort to resolve this outstanding conflict and for customer satisfaction) that this machine is virtually unfix-able I was talked to in a very condescending, robotic and non-compassionate manner. All I request is that Life Span send me a replacement treadmill and he insulted me and talked to me as if I was a remedial, none-important customer that was wasting his time. Again, I am very displeased with both Life Span’s customer service department and their inferior treadmill products and demand justice as soon as possible! Concerned, Taylor Bastiand 443-813-****

You're a retard. Why would you list your phone # on a complaint board?

@PissedConsumer704987

you are a rude piece of *** to even say that?! Continue hiding behind ut computer ***!

View more comments (1)
ID
Loss

About

LifeSpan Fitness Return Policy
LifeSpan guarantees full satisfaction of the products The Company sell. If The User of company services purchased a product from a retailer or from another website, please contact the retailer or site for instructions about returns. To be eligible for a refund or credit, The User of company services must contact LifeSpan in writing within 30 days of receiving delivery of The Customer's purchased item. No returns will be accepted without prior written authorization. Items must be returned in good condition within ten business days of receiving written authorization from LifeSpan. LifeSpan Fitness cannot, under any circumstances, accept returns outside of the original packaging. Return pick-ups are scheduled during normal business hours only. LifeSpan will credit The Client's purchase using the original form of payment within five business days of receiving the product into Company's warehouse.
To read more: https://www.lifespanfitness.com/support/returns/
LifeSpan Fitness Delivery Policy
To read more: https://www.lifespanfitness.com/support/delivery-options/
LifeSpan Fitness Warranty
To read more: https://www.lifespanfitness.com/support/extended-warranty
LifeSpan Fitness FAQ
To read more: https://www.lifespanfitness.com/support/frequently-asked-questions
Summary

Official website for LifeSpan fitness equipment. Award winning treadmills, treadmill desks, standing desk treadmills, bike desks and exercise bikes and use our online fitness club. LifeSpan offers great solutions to stay fit at home and in the workplace.

LifeSpan Fitness reviews and complaints

LifeSpan Fitness is ranked 14 out of 387 in Fitness Centers category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article