Lifespa's Products & Customer Service are terrible

Complaint Description - Posted 6/29/2011 1:51:15 PM with the Better Business Bureau. Aqualast system doesn't produced copper necessary to kill the bacteria in spa and has not worked since its been purchased back in Febuary 2011. Numerous attempts to get someone to take action and fix this product. All Lifespas does is keep giving me lip service and not fix problem. They have terrible customer service and follow-through Resolution Sought - Fix aqualast system or replace spa with an aqualast system that does work or refund money. Company's Response Company's Initial Response - Posted 06/30/2011 Per our records June first called us on water care issues on 4/13/11and we told her she can come in and visit our free water care class, she came to our water care class the same day. On 6/2/11 she called with water issues, we went out 6/03/11 and the service man replaced all but one part of the Aqualast system. June called again so we went out and replaced the last part. We have been working on the issue diligently and have been talking with the manufacturer of the spa, the Aqualast system, and equipment pack, we have been trying to find a solution and have been very responsive to the customer. We are still trouble shooting. This may be a problem with the water chemistry. Consumer's Rebuttal - Posted 07/22/2011 Consumer emailed: I would like to add on 07/20/11 I received a call from Tim the CEO telling me he is routing my number to the manufacture of the aqualast system. Not a fix in my opinion. Lifespa's is not taking responsibility for selling me a faulty product and they only return my phone call after I have called them at least 5 or more times and take note how long it took for them to respond via phone since his last input about attempting to assist me. Also for the record I have yet to hear from the Manufacture of the Aqualast System. 8/1/2011 - Lifespa finally admitted they have a faulty product and said they are having the manufacture come out and fuse Aqualast to ionizer which is what produces the copper necessary to make my spa sanitary. Note I had to initiate, follow-up, call routinely and stay on their butts to get results; however, its still not fixed. Furthermore, Tim the COO states he is changing the companies policy regarding how it handles issues and will compensate me for my time and patience; I will believe it when I see it. Buyer Beware.... once they get your $8000.00 they really don't care if your satisfied or not. As a side note I will say I like the spa..... it's just costing me a lot in water changes, chemicals and time. So you have been warned!
ID
Irvine, California
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article