Worst experience

Actually in 2015 my son was born and stemcells were collected by lifecell and now we are in medical emergency (2017 october) but no one is bothered. We tried to reach them several times for some information but they are least bothered. I am surprised they do not care about anyone health. Shameful before dealing with them they were behind but now they are least bothered. My advice is please do not deal with lifecell.

ohh I am going to take the offer from life cell for 75 years , would it be helpful

i am scared with ur comment

ID

No customer friendly, Worst Service after sale, Always have payment issue

CRM : 150000****08 I have opted Lifecell in the year of 2015. First They informed me the initial amount is Rs. 11,999 for dual storage. Later at time of enrollment, They again changed the amount to pay some extra like Rs 3000 for hospital and Rs 3000 for Doctor. So I have end up paying Rs. 17999/- and their executive committed me that I have all right choose the plan like 1 year/ 21 year / Lifetime storage plan with 1 year of baby. Even after paid Rs. 6000 for Hospital and Doctor, Lifecell have not done any kind of prior arrangement for sample collection. I have faced a lot issues to collect sample from hospital. After 1 year, I have opted for Lifetime storage, Now according to their website, It is only 44,000 But as I am exiting customer They are charging me Rs. 58000. When I discussed with customer care They are just Saying one thing "I have to pay Rs. 40,000 ". When I ask for Escalation Email / Phone no. They are telling There is no Escalation Team and No Grievance Cell in Lifecell. Now I am really worried for future support and trapped with them. Final verdict: Don't go with Lifecell Brand value and Movie star Endorsement as That is only to attract and trap the customer for sales.
ID
Price reduction

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Expert Talks

4th COVID Vaccine, Monkeypox, Mask-Optional Policy

Jan 6, 2022

Who may need the 4th vaccine? Is monkeypox dangerous? Prof. Karen Jubanyik comments on the mask-optional policy, COVID booster shot, and the monkeypox.

Prof. Karen Jubanyik
Prof. Karen Jubanyik

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article