Verified Reviewer

For the safety of the General Publicby

Life Cuisine - For the safety of the General Publicby
I purchased a life Cuisine cauliflower keto Bowl lifestyle powerbowl from Nestle at my local grocery store here, where I live in Phoenix, Az on January 17th 2023 and almost died eating it after the second bite; I choked on a large, long but in not in a good way goopy piece of mozzarella cheese I am seeking compensation and have contacted a lawyer.

User's recommendation: Do do not buy this product do not purchase this cauliflower lifestyle power Keto bowl- whatever you want to call it it's not good it's not safe the cheese is defective it's like string cheese it will get caught in your throat and you may choke and die.

ID
Phoenix, Arizona
Pros
  • Convenience
Cons
  • Mozzarella cheese is long stringy goopy and deadly
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Verified Reviewer

Update by user Oct 13, 2020

Never heard back from Nestles!

Original review posted by user Sep 13, 2020
The picture on the package does NOT correspond to what is IN the package. The difference in the size of the "cake" is stunning. Quite a shame, too, since the "cake" was the only tasty part of this. Not enough sauce so the rest of the meal was dry and mostly tasteless. I did not keep my receipt.

User's recommendation: I've tried the other bowls and they are just mediocre. I won't buy any again.

ID
Preferred solution
Apology

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article