Wrong delivery

Sunday at about 1300 I ordered a pizza from Domino's to Taubenstr 7-9 Frankfurt cash 10.57. A delivery was made, I paid the person but the pizza was wrong. 2 minutes later the correct delivery was made. Later I found out that a person at Taubenstr 7 ordered from Ciro il Latacio and paid online. The deliverer now owes me for the wrong delivery 10.57 euro since he accepted the money and knew the order was prepaid. I gave the pizza to the correct owner next door.
ID
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Verified Reviewer

Poor Customer Service

I got a wrong food delivery and wanted to return it. Tried to contact customer service and the restaurant, but both are ignoring me. Amount was payed by PayPal and will not be refunded as PayPal and Takeaway.com have a deal that there are no refunds if anything has been delivered. Even if it is only 10% of your order, you have to pay 100% of the order.

User's recommendation: Do not pay with PayPal - only cash for Takeaway.com! Or if possible order directly at the restaurant, not with Takeaway.com.

ID
Service
Lieferando Delivery Service
Pros
  • Lot of restaurants listed
Cons
  • Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article