Information on embroidery

I have been waiting for an embroidery that I brought in to be changed over to a format the they can use to embroider a company logo on a hat and I have not heard back and when I phoned today they had no idea of it and I have been waiting 4-5 months
Regina, Saskatchewan
Pros
  • Local
Cons
  • No conformation and timeline
Preferred solution
Apology

Free Shipping options are false and misleading, poor customer service

Lids Canada - Free Shipping options are false and misleading, poor customer service
We're sorry, chat is currently unavailable. Our Fan Services Chat Team is available 24/7. If chat is unavailable during this timeframe, we're just busy servicing other Fans. Please continue to check back here for our current chat status. I finally contacted Lids Fan Chat service after seeing its shipping options for Free - Ship eligible to my area. I asked what Free - Ship eligible means and I was surprised by the lack of knowledge of the customer service representative. I was told you need to input the correct code for free shipping even though there was no code available at this time. The current sale offers did not have free shipping. I asked if they would have free shipping to store in Canada in the future but got no answer on that. It's misleading to state Free - Ship eligible if there is no such thing. Lids Canada charges $14.99 for shipping to my area. I don't think they ever offer free shipping, even with a discount promo code. (See photos attached)
Product
Lids Canada Website
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Poor customer service

Ever since Lids merged with Fanatics it's been nothing but a hassle for loyal Canadian customers to get the products they want and deserve. The Lids Canada website says things are in stock or available in store but nothing seems to be correct about that. Even when searching for an item online... all you get is... Oops. We couldn't find the page you requested and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Being a long loyal customer doesn't seem to matter to this company now. I had a Lids access pass account and in transition I lost all points. I know I'm not the only one having this problem but talking with their customer service has proven ridiculous and provided no solution. They post twitter, instagram, Facebook... showing Canadians things they can't purchase because of lack of availability. I realize Lids isn't the same anymore but this is a pathetic excuse for a way to treat its longstanding Canadian customers.
Product
Lids Canada Website
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article