Licking Memorial Urgent Care Pataskala

This Urgent Care treats its patients as if they have walked into a welfare clinic. I walked in with my daughter who needed to be seen at 12 noon. The receptionist was pleasant, well mannered and polite. After about 10 minutes waiting in the waiting room we were called back to our room. The STNA took my daughters weight, blood pressure and temp. She asked my daughter what her level of pain was. My daughter replied "9". We were then told that the Doctor would be in and she shut the door. Tick Tock, Tick Tock...2pm, I had to get my Autistic brother from school!!! I left for 15 minutes, came back at 2:15 and notified them I was back...2:47pm the STNA comes in and says that the Doctor already came to see us and that we had to go back out to the receptionist and sign in and start all over. Seriously? Just about 3 hours wasted. Oh, by the way I went to Childrens Hospitals Urgent Care on Broad st and waited less than an hour and found out my daughters foot was broke. Stay away from this Urgent care, they are on a serious power trip.
ID
Columbus, Ohio

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article