SCREWED BY LICENSE INSTRUCTION SCHOOLS

"LICENSE INSTRUCTION SCHOOLS" KEPT MY $495.00 AND I WAS NEVER ALLOWED TO COMPLETE MY PAID COARSE. I GUESS SOMEWHERE IN THE PACKAGE THAT THEY SEND YOU STATES THAT YOU MUST COMPLETE THE PROGRAM WITHIN A GIVEN TIME. I CERTAINLY NEVER SAW THIS AND NO ONE EVER MENTIONED THIS WHEN I SIGNED UP. HOWEVER, WHEN I WENT TO COMPLETE THE COARSE THEY TOLD ME THAT I NEEDED TO PAY THEM AN ADDITIONAL $250.00. AFTER I COMPLAINED... MARK NEEDHAM ~ DIRECTOR/PRESIDENT: "LICENSE INSTRUCTION SCHOOLS" BECAME VERY ANGRY AND STATED THAT I WOULD HAVE TO PAY THEM THE WHOLE $495.00 ALL OVER AGAIN. THIS WASN'T THE FIRST TIME THAT I HAD USED THIS SCHOOL FOR MY LICENSES. AS A MATTER OF FACT I HAD USED THEM TO GET MY GENERAL CONTRACTORS LICENSE (B-1) AND MY PAINTING CONTRACTORS LICENSE (C-33). IN THE PAST I MUST HAVE REFERRED AT LEAST 100 POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS THEIR WAY. SADLY THEY HAVE A DIFFERENT WAY OF DOING BUSINESS... AND CLEARLY MINE MEANT NOTHING TO THEM. Check Out My Blog.... http://ContractorsLicenseSchools.blogspot.com/ BEFORE YOU PAY "LICENSE INSTRUCTION SCHOOLS" YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY TO GET YOUR CALIFORNIA CONTRACTORS LICENSE I ASK THAT YOU LOOK AT HOW THEY TREATED A RETURN CUSTOMER LIKE MYSELF. I RECOMMEND THAT YOU FIND A REPUTABLE COMPANY THAT DOESN'T TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RIP YOU OFF ON A TECHNICALITY.

Contractors always *** and crying over their responsibilities. They rarely ever take responsibility for not reading the contract.

I used to work for a different contractor school NOT License Instruction School but I am sure they constantly hear the same *** from cry baby contractors. Grow a pair and take responsibility.

I am sure if a potential client said the same *** about the contract a contractor produce they would feel the same way. Stop being lazy *** and read the damn contract or ask.

Good information.

What school do you recommend in SACRAMENTO?

They give you 6 months way plenty :roll of time to complete.

View more comments (3)
ID
Tea, South Dakota
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article