SCREWED BY LICENSE INSTRUCTION SCHOOLS

"LICENSE INSTRUCTION SCHOOLS" KEPT MY $495.00 AND I WAS NEVER ALLOWED TO COMPLETE MY PAID COARSE. I GUESS SOMEWHERE IN THE PACKAGE THAT THEY SEND YOU STATES THAT YOU MUST COMPLETE THE PROGRAM WITHIN A GIVEN TIME. I CERTAINLY NEVER SAW THIS AND NO ONE EVER MENTIONED THIS WHEN I SIGNED UP. HOWEVER, WHEN I WENT TO COMPLETE THE COARSE THEY TOLD ME THAT I NEEDED TO PAY THEM AN ADDITIONAL $250.00. AFTER I COMPLAINED... MARK NEEDHAM ~ DIRECTOR/PRESIDENT: "LICENSE INSTRUCTION SCHOOLS" BECAME VERY ANGRY AND STATED THAT I WOULD HAVE TO PAY THEM THE WHOLE $495.00 ALL OVER AGAIN. THIS WASN'T THE FIRST TIME THAT I HAD USED THIS SCHOOL FOR MY LICENSES. AS A MATTER OF FACT I HAD USED THEM TO GET MY GENERAL CONTRACTORS LICENSE (B-1) AND MY PAINTING CONTRACTORS LICENSE (C-33). IN THE PAST I MUST HAVE REFERRED AT LEAST 100 POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS THEIR WAY. SADLY THEY HAVE A DIFFERENT WAY OF DOING BUSINESS... AND CLEARLY MINE MEANT NOTHING TO THEM. Check Out My Blog.... http://ContractorsLicenseSchools.blogspot.com/ BEFORE YOU PAY "LICENSE INSTRUCTION SCHOOLS" YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY TO GET YOUR CALIFORNIA CONTRACTORS LICENSE I ASK THAT YOU LOOK AT HOW THEY TREATED A RETURN CUSTOMER LIKE MYSELF. I RECOMMEND THAT YOU FIND A REPUTABLE COMPANY THAT DOESN'T TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RIP YOU OFF ON A TECHNICALITY.

Contractors always *** and crying over their responsibilities. They rarely ever take responsibility for not reading the contract.

I used to work for a different contractor school NOT License Instruction School but I am sure they constantly hear the same *** from cry baby contractors. Grow a pair and take responsibility.

I am sure if a potential client said the same *** about the contract a contractor produce they would feel the same way. Stop being lazy *** and read the damn contract or ask.

Good information.

What school do you recommend in SACRAMENTO?

They give you 6 months way plenty :roll of time to complete.

View more comments (3)
ID
Tea, South Dakota
Loss

Universities, Colleges and Schools Expert Talks

Student Loans Explained: How Do Student loans Work? | How to Pay Off Your Debt?

Jul 23, 2021

Betsy Mayotte, a President of TISLA, talks about student loans, the difference between a private and federal student loan, interest rates, and scams. Uncover expert comments on a student loan issue and a success story of a paid $130K in student loan debt.

Betsy Mayotte
Betsy Mayotte

Betsy Mayotte is the president and founder of the nonprofit called The Institute of Student Loan Advisors (TISLA). Her organization ensures that all consumers have access to free expert, neutral student loan advice and dispute resolution.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article