LIBERTY TRANSPORTATION, MIKE DONALDSON,

I PURCHACED A REFRIGERATOR OFF OF SEARS, AND THEY HAD A THIRD PARTY DELIVERY IT TO MY HOME AND WERE INSTRUCTED THAT THE DOORS HAD TO BE REMOVED TO FIT IN HOUSE. WHEN THE DELIVERY GUYS ARRIVED THEY SAID THE DOORS DID NOT NEED TO BE REMOVED AND IT WOULD FIT. HOWEVER, WHEN THEY ATTEMPTED TO BRING IT IN THROUGH OUR BRAND NEW 8X7 FRENCH DOOR IT GOT STUCK AND THEY HAD TO PUSH IT THROUGH FORCEFULLY CAUSING DAMAGED OUR DOOR. AFTER CONTACTING THEM SINCE NOVEMBER 15, 2014 MAKING SEVERAL ATTEMPTS TO GET THEM TO TAKE CARE OF THIS, THEY BLUNTLY REFUSE, AND SAY THAT I HAVE TO USE THERE CONTRACTOR TO FIX MY DOOR. I REFUSED AND TOLD MIKE DONALDSON THAT I WANT THE CONTRACTOR WHO INSTALLED MY DOOR THAT I KNOW AND TRUST TO DO THE WORK. THEY ARE RUDE AND HAVE NO CUSTOMER SKILLS WHAT SO EVER, HAD ME RUN AROUND AND GET ESTIMATES AND SUBMIT THEM TO THEM AND AFTER 3 MONTHS ON COUNTLESS PHONE CALLS AND EMAILS, MIKE TELLS ME THAT THEY WILL SEND THEIR CONTRACTORS TO FIX DOOR OR GIVE ME $200.00 DOLLARS FOR THE DAMAGE. THE DAMAGE IS FAR MORE COSTLY THAN $200.00 DOLLARS I DO NOT KNOW OF ANY CONTRACTOR THAT IS QUALIFIED THAT WOULD EVEN COME OUT TO DO THIS WORK FOR $200.00 DOLLARS. THIS DOOR WAS A $3,000.00 DOOR THAT NEVER HAD TO BE PAINTED AND NOW IT HAS TO BE SANDED AND FILLED AND PAINTED FOR THE DURATION THAT WE LIVE IN OUR HOME. CHECK WHEN YOU GET YOUR ITEMS DELIVERD WHO IS THE COMPANY AND REFUSE IT IF IT IS THIS COMPANY BECAUSE IF THEY DO DAMAGE THEY WILL NOT STAND BEHIND IT AND EITHER WILL SEARS. THEY ARE CROOKS.
ID
#619760 Review #619760 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Scenery Hill, Pennsylvania
Reason of review
damaged my door delivering my appliance
Loss
Preferred solution
I want my door replaced or I want it fixed by my contractor

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article