Never rent from Liberty Property Management Modesto CA

They are absolutely the rudest people I've ever deat with. They are so shystee; when you try and talk to them they hang up, won't return your call if you leave a message, and refuse to tell you their last name. You have to give them a deposit to rent-but good luck on getting it back. Last home I rented I put $2700.00 down and got every penny back. Their home I paid $1495.00 deposit and received $153 back. You might think I'm messy/oh quite the contrary!! The home was left behind in better condition then when I moved in 2 years earlier. Even though there was documented stains in the carpet-they charged $250 to clean it and listed the stains that were documented there when I moved in-documented in their lease and in ohotos. Worse company ever-Paula Zagaris you should look into your rental companies shystee conduct and be ashamed of yourself for allowing your employees to behave like that. Horrible!!!!
ID
Service
Liberty Property Management House Rental
Reason of review
Problems with payment

Real Estate Expert Talks

"I'm a Huge Proponent of Building a Home" Ty Wilde About Real Estate Industry

Sep 15, 2020

To help every potential homeowner find answers to their most important real estate questions, we’ve invited Ty Wilde Realtor & New Home Construction Specialist. In this video interview, we asked Ty to share his vast experience and give expert advice on whether to build a house or buy a house, what’s the best time to buy a house, what to consider during the house inspection, and more.

Ty Wilde
Ty Wilde

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article