Unreliable Service

I hired Chase Harris of Liberty Critter Catchers because my mom had rats in the house. Our agreement was that he would seal any entry points and guarantee the work for one year should they return. He came out and looked around showed me the problem areas and said that he would seal the areas where the rats were gaining entry into the house. He also laid some traps in the laundry area and said that he would also put some in the attic. He was to come and check the traps in a couple of days to see if any rats were caught. I had to call him several times before he finally went to my mothers house to take up the traps. To date my father has caught many rats. I have called Chase numerous times to no avail from early September up till today. By the way I called as I was starting this complaint he called me back but when heard my voice, hung the phone up. I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and HomeAdvisors (where he was listed). The Better Business Bureau noted that he has not responded to them to date. That was dated October 2, 2019.I am very much disappointed with HomeAdvisor because I have used them in the past for multiple things for my home. They received my complaint and reached out to me confirming the complaint and advising that they would reach out to Chase Harris and I have not heard a peep from them since. My mom, who is elderly paid that man $600.00 for services that he is not honoring. She had to call another company and I spoke with Wayne who said that the work that was done was exactly what should not be done and is an embarrassment to his trade. He took pictures of the work to post on his blog to show what not to do! It's ashamed that people take advantage of the elderly, it's just not right.
ID
Service
Liberty Critter Catchers Rat Pest Control
Pros
  • On time
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Price reduction

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article