Robin B Jkv

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Elkins, West Virginia

Warranty money stolen

You went out of business and ran off with my money. I paid for a 3 year warranty thats still good and I want a refund this is crazy.

Loss:
Cons:
  • Thieves

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: No scam company straight thieves

Guest

They ran off with my money too. Look like they went out of business without letting us customers know. I lost my money and still had over a year left on my warranty.

EVELYN G Guz

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Miami, Florida

I CAN'T TALK TO YOU

Good afternoon my name is Evelyn Garcia , I am trying to contact you and is not possible for me please contact me at innovationalpoolsandpatio@***.com or 305-718-****

map-marker Cleburne, Texas

Company is Bankrupt

If you gave liberty Bell Auto Protect money for a Vehicle Service Plan....well you were cheated! They're Bankrupt with no assets.

map-marker Show Low, Arizona

Falure to let me know contract was not signed

When I tried to make a claim, they said the contract was never signed. I signed the contract, then was told they did not cover the item.

When I tried to cancel the policy, they told me they would charge a $75.00 cancellation fee, plus $250 (which was not in the original contract) that had been updated. Since the contract was not signed until 4/22/2020 but was effective 11/01/2019, doesn't seen right that the contract was still valid.

User's recommendation: Do not do business with this company.

Guest

Buyer be aware. The $75 service fee is clearly noted in numbers but the $250 cancellation fee is written in alpha and very easy to overlook.

READ every line before paying any money.

It’s interesting that you have to pay before you see a contract. Never ever ever will do any type of warranty again

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article