Lia Honda Enfield LIARS

BRANDON at Lia Honda Enfield Lied about my payment. We had agreed to $350/mo, but when my bill came in, it was $550/mo. I called him and the manager at that location. They were both in denial of the payment arrangements. They had me waiting for 5 hours in the waiting room before the paperwork was completed. They took they keys to my old car. My new car was not cleaned at all!! It was dirty! Why was I waiting so long and they didn't clean it?! Why did they lie to me about the price and force me to sign in a hurry??!!! MARCELL, the salesman disappeared without a trace. I was scammed. I am pissed. And HONDA produced a defective car with bad brakes that refused to do a proper recall. I will never buy anything from that dealership or any Honda ever again.

It will be a great show. Maybe they should call it 'No Clothes Attached.'After a more or less innocuous, public audience trailer advertising what seemed like a run of the mill romantic comedy, Ashton Kutcher and Natalie Portman go risque in the new red band trailer for their new film, 'No Strings Attached.'Portman and Kutcher play best friends that begin to sleep with each other... to predictable, yet potentially surprisingly funny results. One thing's for sure: those results are racy.The film co-stars Mindy Kalig of 'The Office,' Jake M. Johnson of 'Paper Heart,' Greta Gerwig of 'Greenberg,' and Ludacris. It hits theaters The Law Office of Aaron E. Bradshaw is a full-service law firm located in Gaston County, North Carolina, providing professional legal services to businesses and individuals in Western North Carolina. Our concentrations are in civil litigation (insurance defense, general liability, automobile liability, product liability), construction litigation, commercial litigation, insurance law, workers' compensation, and employment law. We provide representation in all courts in Western North Carolina, including Superior and District Courts in the following counties: Gaston, Mecklenburg, Union, Lincoln, Cleveland, Catawba, Rutherford, Polk, Cabarrus, Iredell, Alexander, Caldwell, and Burke, and the U.S. District Court for the Western District of North Carolina.

Eric bradshaw Business Consultants

Houston, texas 43030 SanFelipe #444

77057

ID
Stafford Springs, Connecticut
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article