Internet Business Scam, Liars, Rip Off, Thieves

LH Marketing located in Phoenix Az is a scam internet business that has riped me off and thousands of other people for as much as $5,000.00, I was lucky they got far less from me. I reported them to the state of Arizona, however all they could do was keep an eye out for other people who may write in that they were also scammed. They claim to advertise Travelocity.com, Amazon.com and one other, you buy into and buy advertising. If you have been scammed by them, write to angelsr4ever1116@***.com if we team up against them we may be able to file a suit against them in court and get some if not all our money back. Thank you and be careful.

LH Marketing Sdn Bhd is located in Malaysia only.

Please link to correct company. Thanks

#20467

i am also sitting here with my credit card about to order this product and was accidently redirected to this site and i thank all of u 4 being honest and saving alot of people money. God bless u and their day is coming!!!

I am so glad to see these reviews. I am sitting here with my credit card ready to order after seeing this product on tv this morning and now there is now way I will order it.

I guess I will wait for my similiar product by Carol Wior which you can only get on QVC. There is a wait list for it at this time, but it has a 4 star review and a best product recommendation. I hope it will be worth the wait!!!!!

Maybe, in the mean time I will eat smaller meals and try to exercise to lose the weight and bulge........yeah right!!!!!!!!! :grin :upset :x

I have also been duped by LH Marketing. They have now refused to honour their commitment of money back as for the 6 months period no revenue was generated from their offer.

View more comments (3)
ID
Milwaukee, Wisconsin

About

Summary

LH Group is the company that works on the market for over 30 years and provides effective sales, marketing solutions for goods sector. Compamy is based in Kuala Lumpur. This company is one of the most successful in Malaysia, its best performance was elated in 2003. LH Group combines such companies as Lein Hing Holdings Sdn Bhd, Lein Hinge NTERPRISE Sdn Bhd, LH Marketing Sdn Bhd and LH Sales and Marketing SdnBhd. LH Marketing works with such brands as Procter and Gamble, Godfrey Phillips, Mandom, Danone Dumex, Kraft, Reckitt Benckiser, and Sara Lee. Company promotes these brands on Asia market. Company uses route-to-market knowledge, sales expertise, network and other resources to get their purpose.

LH Marketing reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article