Bait and Switch

I had a horrible experience with Lexus of Westminster this past weekend. My wife and I made a deal with the salesman Regie Daez, for an RX350. We were looking for a specific color combination and options that Regie stated was available at their "sister" store. He came with a promise of giving us a deal that was reasonable, options we wanted, and getting us the car the following morning. He pushed us to close on the deal today because the price will change on Monday due to the weekend sale. After running our credit and getting approved they said they could no longer get the car because it was sold and said they can give us the same deal on a different color combination without the options we wanted. Regie had me speak with a manager named Doug Cook who told me this is normal practice. His reasoning for not caring about the way Regie dealt with the situation was because he stated "we are here to make money." He gave my wife and I the cold shoulder and said good luck next time. I have bought multiple cars in my life yet have never been treated as poorly as I have at this dealership. This is the bait and switch tactic I have heard about but never experienced.
ID
Reason of review
Problem with delivery
Loss
Preferred solution
Price reduction

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article