Lawyer Scott K. Brown of Phoenix, AZ, Lies, Cheats, and Steals from Clients

Attorney Scott K. Brown of Phoenix, AZ works for the firm Lewis Roca Rothgerber LLP. He is well known for triple billing clients as well as being a pathological liar. 99% of all the work accomplished is by his incompetent legal assistant, whom he charges his full rate for. Even with his legal assistant doing all the work, practically nothing is accomplished. He claims to be a religious man, but that is an act. As far as I know, prostitution (which he brags about) is not one of the main tenets of Mormonism (LDS). I spent over $100k on a simple case with Lawyer Scott K. Brown and the devious deceitful firm of Lewis Roca Rothgerber LLP. Honestly, I could have represented myself and accomplished more. When I had to fire him and the firm, they made it super complicated to transfer what little records and work they had. This whole experience has been disappointing to me as a client, as I paid top dollar and was expecting world class representation. BUYER BEWARE! I have several friends that have also had terrible experiences with this firm. Go somewhere else and research your counsel before hiring anyone.
ID
Tempe, Arizona
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article