Scam real estate broker stole my security deposit!

I am so mad thar I trusted Art Poota (Atheer Poota) and his property management firm- . we had a fire and our insurance company hired State of the Art Properties owned by Art Poota or Atheer Poota , Creative Real Estate, and Level Plus Realty. Art Poota demanded I pay cash of $4500 in the security deposit. His house had plumbing issues abd rodents. Art refused to repair the home. Oh, he also got the insuramce money and didn't pay the landlord. We got an eviction notice. He hasn't returned the security deposit and it's been almost one year. These people are scammers and con artists.
ID
Service
Level Plus Realty Property Rental
Cons
  • Lies
Reason of review
Bad quality

Real Estate Expert Talks

What Do Property Management Companies Do @ Interview with Property Management Expert

Nov 27, 2020

Colby Hager, a a real estate investor and home remodeling expert, talks about property management companies, what they are, and how to choose the right property management company.

Colby Hager
Colby Hager

Colby Hager is an experienced real estate investor with Capstone Homebuyers. He has years of experience in renovating houses, home remodeling, and property management.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article