map-marker Maricopa, Arizona

Stolen material and incomplete job

Roof repair job was not complete:

The tile on my roof have been stolen by Anthony Champagne, Mike Luketich and their crew.

The few tile that the company replaced was completely the wrong tile and color. On the day of repair, and Anthony and Mike claimed that they do not have the correct tile for my house, and will use whatever they had in the truck to trick my realtor because it will be the new homeowners problem when I sell...

Anthony and Mike called/emailed me demanding payment for the job that wasnt complete as I told them and sent photo/video.

Tile are sliding off my roof because they are not properly nailed down which can cause harm to someone.

The underlayment is not properly secured to the home (as you can see in the photos and video).

Anthony, Mike and their workers stole a whole rows of tile from my roof and refuse to replace them and give my money back.

Not only did they not even complete the job, now my roof is completely exposed and taking on the harsh weather conditions of AZ which more damage is being caused. They are stating to place a lien on my home after they stole parts of my roof, along with falsifying information by selling products that they didnt even have from the beginning.

User's recommendation: **SCAM**

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article