map-marker Redmond, Washington

Slow to deliver and condescending to seniors

Settlement is for less than what It is worth because I need money now! As most people do! Made it sound like my fault I can't wait forever I'm 64 for the love of god don't know how much longer I have. Very disappointed and will let others know. Unresponsive representatives that act like I'm bothering them , when they bother to answer.

User's recommendation: Run

Binyomin Zfr

Hi what did you end up doing with your case? I’m going threw same situation and not sure were to start! Could you please let me know

map-marker Mesa, Arizona

Do nothing

I was rear ended while stopped and sandwiched in to a car in front. Case was a slam dunk win for me. Lerner & Row. Has done nothing for me. It has been almost 2 years. Had to talk to other lawyers. They were disgusted after I told them about my experience with Lerner & Rowe. I am finally getting the Medical I needed.

User's recommendation: I do not recommend Lerner & Row.

Binyomin Zfr

Hi I wanted to reach out to who ever I can that has had a bad experience with this company! Is there any advice I could get on my situation with what to do about my experience with this business?

This has been a long and difficult process!! And just trying to get something done if possible!

Not sure were to start! Was hoping maybe I could get some help!?

Upset with them and their commercials talking about the millions they recover

Got hit in the back while at a red light went to the doctors for 8 weeks miss time at work, 10 months later they bring a offer of$2000 to the table. I done my part, they let the insurance company punk them as far as I'm concerned.

User's recommendation: Don't do it

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article