Recent RV Service

I recently purchased an RV from a large national dealership chain. After several visits back to the selling dealer to have the AC and a few other issues fixed with the plumbing. They could not get the repairs right. So I reached out to Lerch RV, and even though I did not purchase my camper from them, they got me in for a fast appointment and delivered on the repairs in a timely manner. The only reason I'm a pissed off customer, is that I did not give them the chance to initially earn my camper business. I have decided moving forward, I'm going to only give our business to small independent and family owned dealerships like Lerch RV. Who care about customers.

User's recommendation: Lerch RV does provide great RV Service and it's fast and efficient.

Service
Lerch Rv Rv Repair
Preferred solution
I should offer an apology to your company.

Lerch RV - Keystone Rv Rv Review from Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania

Purchase a 2017 Sprinter 5th wheel from Lerches.When picking up and service going over our new camper with us it was brought to are attention that one of the lights in fire place was not working service said they ordered a new part that they would let us know when it comes in and they would replace.I had camper two months and was never notified when part came in my wife had to call and now i got to take the camper back to have part installed.I work in customer service and this is not how you keep your customers happy.I live a hour away and i am not dragging a camper that far and tying up most of a day on something that i feel service is responseable for.

We have never had a problem with Lerch RV, and our family is our our third RV (two tow behinds, now a 5th wheel) from this dealership. Always treated fairly and like family.

Great pricing, large service area. And we live about 2.5 hrs away, so it's over a five hour round trip towing.

If you are going to buy an RV far away from home, and need quality service, you better expect to drive back. But for us, this quaint family owned dealership is the place to go for buying and service.

Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania
Product
Keystone Rv Rv
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Leaking roof or wall in 2007 zepplin 303s took to LERCHS in milroy pa

LERCHS had my camper to repair the leaks which was suppose to replace the floor and repair the leak , which all they done was cover up the bad with plywood and charged me over a thousand dollars ,i complained they said bring it back and they would fix it right , i took back they had it for the winter and didn,t touch it now the bad floor has gotten bigger and still nothing from Lerchs , about making it right ,i even called the finance company that has the unit financed they contacted Lerchs with no results now how am i suppose to use my unit ?

Ha, it sounds like you already own a notorious leaker. The Zepplin RVs were discontinued because they leaked like a sieve over time.

Plus the repair that you mentioned is the best thing to do for a cost savings. If you wanted the whole floor ripped out which would probably facilitate removing the all cabinets and furniture out of your RV, I'm sure that this RV repair place would have charged you a lot more and you would be crying. Overlaying a decaying particle board floor in a RV is the best way to make the trailer usable again with little cost. As long as the initial leak is fixed.

But if you have a whole floor rotted away, sound like the owner did not do any preventative maintenance or noticed a leak at all. A floor does not become rotten over night. It takes months, or years.

From my personal experience RV ownership requires more dedication to maintenance than owning a house or a car. And if you can not find time to maintain your RV, you should probably not own one.

Milroy, Pennsylvania
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article