Lepue Drain Cleaning & Plumbing LORAIN OHIO BAD NEWS

PLEASE take my advice. Do not work with this company. They are a walking scam. I had them come to my house for 1/2 of a hour to be charged $400.00 and when I asked why so much. I was told that the parts were over $300.00 So I went along with it thinking that this was a reputable company. The next day when I woke up, my same problem was back again. I called and they would not return my call. Nor was I given a receipt or any piece of paper proving that they were at my home. I was out $400.00 CASH and when I checked the work they had done and I priced the parts, they were around $25.00 at the local hardware store. Pay the extra and go to Rotor Rut-er or anyone but LEPUE. I live in a nice home in Lorain. I am 64 years old and I thought this was a honest company. I was seen coming a mile away. Well what goes around comes around.

Dear Sir: I'm sorry that someone used my Co. name and took your money.

I only work in Lorain County,I hand out a receipt for any work I do along with the receipt I receive when buying the part's. I don't jack up the price eather.

You see frist hand on what I pay and it's the same prices I charge you. I im trurly sorry there are Scamer along with person that enjoy ripping and writing.

ID
#209589 Review #209589 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Wadsworth, Ohio
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article