Untrue advertising

The commercials talk about how they buy by the beauty of your jewelry piece and not the weight. We were in there today with some very pieces. They offered a low,low,low price and told us it was such a low figure because of the weight. Some of the pieces were worth over a thousand dollars each. It is all a lie. Beware! This was a ridiculous price and we left feeling pissed. If you are going to advertise at least live up to the advertisement. This was what is meant by false advertising and I think there is a law covering that. Make sure you are careful with the bait and switch tactics.
#1942875

Clearly, a competitor wrote this comment. If you had any integrity regarding your platform, you would remove these dirty tactics review. There is no false advertising, the customer wasn't happy with the appraisal.

#1924947

Hes a criminal. ARRESTTED FOR ILLEGAL GUN SELLING,

#1942876
@PissedConsumer1924947

The media always lies! Look at what they did with this Covid-19 pandemic, USA are #1 Covid champions! Thank your honest media that never lies :)

#1942878
@PissedConsumer1924947

You are the CRIMINAL for spreading lies, you are just as bad as the Media!

View more comments (3)
ID
Product
Leo Hamel Fine Jewelers Commercial
Cons
  • Bait and switch
Reason of review
Pricing issue

Leo Hamels Lies

I took in a thick silver necklace with matching bracelet and they gave next to nothing telling me that was the spot price. I felt ripped off so I called around to several stores asking them how much they would give me for that weight and silver. 5 stores all said the same thing which was 3x more than what they did. So I called back 30 min later and asked if I could return the money and get it back and they said no. They told me I had to wait 30 days but they would call me. I told them o.k. please do. They never called. They are disgusting crooks. The commercials about giving you the best price makes me sick. It's lie. Call around after you get a quote from them and you will see for yourselves.
ID
San Diego, California
Reason of review
crooks

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article