Scammed

I got scammed!!! I applied for an $8000 loan through Lending Money USA on 7-21. Their web site is lendingmoneyus.com and you can reach them at support@***.com. Anyway, I gave them my account information. They deposited money into my multiple accounts. Besides my own account, I am joint with other family members. Money was deposited into my account as well as my family members. And then those funds from my other family members were transferred into my account without my permission. That should have been a red flag. I talked to a Jacqueline Davis using Live Chat who works for this company. At first, she tells me to use money gram and then, purchase Walmart gift cards instead because their end had problems getting money gram. I should have suspected that I was getting scammed!!! Stupid me fell for it. Anyway, more money was being deposited, and Jacqueline Davis kept telling me that more verification was required. She assured me that I would get my funds once I purchased Walmart gift cards and call back after 45 minutes to an hour. This started on 7-21 with me buying more gift cards for verification purposes I was told. I kept buying gift cards until 7-24 and chatting to Jacqueline Davis for those numerous days. She told me to check for my finds which should go on within two hours. Boy, I feel stupid! I chatted with Jacqueline Davis using live chat on 7-25. After asking her the status of the funds, she told me to wait 1 hour. I should have my funds deposited as well as my paper work. I looked into my accounts. Instead of being positive in my accounts, they were now all negative. I quickly chatted back with Jacqueline Davis who replied let me check. Once I replied I trusted you, she stopped the chat. I have not been able to reach them. Long story, Lending Money USA took back the funds that were deposited which I used to purchase the gift cards. Now, I am $4500 negative in all of my accounts. Hopefully, my bank can help me out. I will be doing a police report. What a mess!!!

User's recommendation: Beware!!! You will get scammed.

#1931778

Fraudulent company!!!! Shut this company down and seize everything!!

Arrest whoever is running it and put him in federal prison. My bank account and information was compromised and used to try to pass a fraudulent cashiers check through my account by Lending Cash USA.

#1930744

Julie, This is happening to me right now!! That’s why I’m looking them up and found your review. Please contact me ASAP at: Rowevalarie@***.com

View more comments (1)
ID
#2076456 Review #2076456 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Lendingmoneyus Com Loan
Cons
  • Scam
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article