VERY BAD AND POOR SERVICE WITH RUDE ACTION BY SERVICE MANAGER

Started with paying over $60,000.00 for at TRUCK cash. When they(LEHMAN BUICK GMC DEALERSHIP} were asked for service to change the oil and filter, the change was done but the filter was not tighten on the motor correctly, the oil came out after I drove home and my neighbor told me a large oil spill was under my truck.The truck had 36,100miles the manager refuse to replace the bad battery unless i paid full price and labor for a new battery. I asked why the noise was in the front-wheel drive, I was told there was no noise. The Pinecrest GMC dealership found the front wheel bearing defective. The LEHMAN GMC DEALERSHIP SERVICE MANAGER REFUSE TO ACCEPT THEY WERE WRONG ABOUT THE TROUBLE THAT WAS FOUND CAUSEING THE NOISE. The truck was using 2 quarts some time 3 of oils per oil change(5000-miles), The manager said that's okay. I had two oil consumption test because the mgr had different way to test than the service staff. Finally the manager had a road test with me as I told him about the noise in the steering, The service manager told me to go to another location to get my truck repaired, because the service department at LEHMAN GMC do not have the type of staff to do the proper repair, GO TO VERA GMC FOR BETTER SERVICE. A least he was correct on the lack of the Quality of the SERVICE.(He wrote notes to back up what I am writing).
ID
Service
Lehman Buick Gmc Truck Part Replacement
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article