Cut and Damaged my daughter's Hair

I recently visited a Hair school in Camden,S.C. The name of the school LeGrand Institute of Cosmetology, I wouldn't recquemnt any one to visit this school. I have always had my doubts about hair schools but,went aganist my better judgement. This just happen to be my duaghrter's prom day and we wanted her to have a style that would hold up in bad wheather. After taking our time to carefully decide what we wanted done and comfirming the price she was off with the student. Since we are dealing with ethic hair ,after having her hair washed she was set to get it blow dryed and then trimmed. Unforunately the young student was unware of how you are to trim/cut ethic hair. Because she was unaware of how to do this she cut my daughter's hair while it was still wet and curly, cutting five inches off of her nine inch crown.

I am very sorry this happened to your daughter. We try our best not to be one of the cosmetology programs that don't care.

We want our students to learn and grow and make a good living by providing outstanding services.

Please except my sincerest apologies and if I'd have known ,I would have at least offered something for your trouble. Debra LeGrand- owner

I like you Irish.

To the original poster... what the *** does "recquemnt" mean? Oh, I hope your daughter kicked you in the balls afterward.

Your own fault. You already had your doubts and yet you went to this place for something big like a prom.

I bet you do not care about your daughter and only went there because it is the cheapest place to go. That just shows how much you "love" your daughter.

View more comments (2)
ID
Reston, Virginia

About

LeGrand Institute of Cosmetology FAQ
To read more: http://www.legrandinstitute.com/faqs.php
Summary

LeGrand is an Institute of Cosmetology that was founded in 1999 in Camden, California.. The Institute was established by Debra R LeGrand, a licensed cosmetologist and instructor. LeGrand prepares specialists for licensing and allows them learning brand new techniques in colors, haircuts, and styles. Also, at LeGrand everyone can learn more about basic in nails and esthetics. If you are interested in cosmetology, LeGrand is the very Institute you are looking for. LeGrand is responsible for giving students an opportunity to become a professional cosmetologist. Experienced and knowledgeable specialists will help you to achieve the best results in studying.

LeGrand Institute of Cosmetology reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article