Verified Reviewer

Complaint of my holiday

I rang your complaints department on Monday the holiday to Austria and was told that somone from your office would ring me.my telephone no is 0795721****.I await your reply.C Shepley.8 Whitaker walk Oxenhope BD22 9JG.
ID
Keighley, England
Preferred solution
Compensation

The coach which was allocated for a guided coach tour had no working air conditioning, no working microphone and no working DVD. The temperatures in the coach regularly reached 35 degrees centigrade.

The four day guided coach trip was ruined because the coach had no working air conditioning, microphone or DVD. Temperatures reached 35 degrees centigrade for most of the first two days. The guide, who was very well informed, could not function properly because he could not tell us things en route or before we reached each of our destinations and so had to resort to a quick introduction prior to each stop off. He was unable to show us DVDs of the area and the WW1. We have been given £10 each as a refund - insulting as the holiday cost us about £500 each.

User's recommendation: Don’t use Leger Holidays. They don’t seem to care about their clients or the standard of holiday they provide. I have tried emailing them and speaking to them on the phone and they will not increase the compensation above £10 per person and just says that things like this can happen.

ID
Barking, England

Travel Agencies Expert Talks

Vacation Rentals: Refund, Cancellation and Safety Tips

Nov 6, 2020

How to find proper vacation rentals? Can you cancel and refund? How not to be scammed with a vacation rental? Mary Branum, a vacation rental expert, shares tips on how to refund a vacation rental and what to do if you have issues with renting.

Mary Branum
Mary Branum

Mary Branum is a vacation rental expert, owner of Galveston Island and President of STROAG.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article