Ripped Me Off. Extortion. Ron Israel

www.northbaye.net/skippy.html This man owes me $124,345.00. He has also posted all over this site and others to extort money from me. He has stolen equipment from my house, using expensive software owned by me. He also uses pirated Karaoke music, MP3's and music videos. Works without a license. He has gone so far as to break into my house and steal my light fixtures and cabinets. He has embesseld from his family estate and is facing jail at this time. He has been syber stalking myself and several others He's violent. His own brother had to get an retraining order.

The above post by Steve Leflar is a total lie. He stole from my house when I was not there. the FACTS are on the YouTube channel called Steve Leflar DJ exposed.

As promised, he has a number of websites now up and live on his crimes,

he has a youTube channel with testimonials. This will all be taken down when he takes down his websites, but until then, he will continue to be exposed.

Next up: Over 68 e mails Steve Leflar sent that will be made public.Jerry and Geraldine would be shocked ! :grin

Ed Harris

Hi. because of the many crimes being linked to Steve Leflar, a "worst DJ of 2013" contest is being promoted world wide.

Google Steve Leflar and go to YouTube to see the response.

You can see he has been caught red handed in a cross dressing scheme ( yes it's true)

Sent from Lake Tahoe

Hi to any one ready these silly and *** posts. Steve Leflar does not own Simply the Best Entertainment-I do, and I have no judgments against me my company, and I have been in business for two years with the upmost integrity.

There are numerous childish posts all nover the internet, and this is just another example.

No Eric. It is a lie.

I post under my own name. Your website is the exact same as Leflar's website Star Sounds. Leflar is a child predator. You are a stalker

You may try and dismiss this as silly, but it is not silly to our family.

You have been in bed with Steven R Leflar for years.I think you are a *** artist and I plan to reveal every e mail you ever sent me, for all to see,

I am now taking back my reputation and I will make it clear as day that Simply The Best Entertainment may appear to be in your name only, but in fact it is you and Leflar. That is my opinion and it is supported by some critical facts.Google Eric Symons Simply the Best and see how good your reputation is. That is what you and Leflar get for stalking my 12 year old.I am not the only one.Ron is on board, as are many event planners and wineries that want nothing to do with Eric Symons and his shady past. You stalked me 20 times via e mail since January.

I need to protect myself and the only way to do it is to make it clear to everyone what *** you and Leflar are.Prepare for me to do exactly what you did to my family.Only I will use honesty.How do your clients like doing business with a child predator? Are you still booking Steve Leflar under assumed names?

Google STB Entertainment Steve Leflar or any combination of STB and you.I wish I could claim credit, but many many people are dedicated to exposing you. Not so silly now is it?

@PissedConsumer514499

Steve Owns STB Entertainment. And his crazy and bizarre stalking behavior is really scary. I made up with Ron Israel and learned he was stalked by Steve Leflar too.

I stand corrected. I thought I had not workede with Steve Leflar since 2010, but I guess I worked with him in 2011.......and in 2012, until he started to show up to gigs dressed in pink gowns and make up.

I just want Steve to go away! Steve Leflar is a stalker!!

@PissedConsumer514499

Ok fine. Steve Leflar does own part of Simply The Best Entertainment.

But it is still technically in my name. Steve Leflar is the child predator, not me !

We only hire him when we can make sure he is monitored. ok????

Joan, I am so saddened that leflar chose to abuse you and your daughter in such a VIle manner. Child abuse is wrong, as is hitting women.

Contact me to discuss

thomassch@***.com

I am Steve leFlars ex wife. He beat me, posessed child *** and was abusive and violent . He is a pathological liar

@PissedConsumer501143

Joan. It's me Tracy.

I am at a complete loss of words. I am so very sorry.

@PissedConsumer501143

Joan. It's me Tracy....Greg and Bonnie's son.

Call me. 916.747.5499

View more comments (16)
ID
Rochester, New York

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article