I am ready to press charges against Legendary Club for false and misleading business transactions.

It has been one year since my first attempt to resolve a financial situation with Legendary, to no avail! Last year the company solicited me to pay off the balance of a vacation club contract my husband and I signed into one year prior. I was told that if I paid off the $10,000.00 balance I would get two free weeks to use at anytime during the year. The incentive pitch turned out to be false and misleading and a financial nightmare for my husband and I. In October, 2013, When I attempted to use one of the weeks, I was informed that I could only use the weeks at certain times of the year, not like the company representative told me during her incentive pitch for my account payoff. Since I work in a school district I only have vacation time off during late June, July and August. Since October I have been attempting to bet our payoff back or to be compensated properly for the use of our money. In June My husband and I visited Punta Cana, bring a party of 8 people to the resort. At that time we spend hours attempting to rectify the reimbursement situation and compensated from Legendary for the use of our money over the 10 months which they used it. At that time the company representatives told us everything was resolved and the money was being wired back into our account with the use of our banking information from the origional wire transfer. Additionally, at that time the rep's asked us if we would like to upgrade. We did wish to upgrade in preparation for future family gathering at the resort. At that time we told the reps that we would NOT upgrade until the money owed to us from the first contract was refunded back into our account. After speaking to four different representatives, and two hours of vacation time, we were told that the money was in the process of being transferred. At that time we upgraded our contract, rolling the old balance that we were told was wired back to us, into the upgraded contract and enjoyed our vacation. Upon returning home the money that Legendary told us was wired back into our account was not wired. Therefore, voiding the new contract which included that payback. Immediately, I have contacted Legendary and have complied with their requests of bank statements and other bank information necessary to process the refund. It is now towards the end of August 2014 and still no refund. At this time, it is obvious that Legendary has used us for financial gain and are continuing to giving us the run-around. Today I received yet another email stating that additional papers are needed to process the refund. I have just researched Legal Counsel in Punta Cana and will be reaching out to them to proceed with legal action against Legendary. I do ask if anyone has experienced similar financial difficulty with Legendary to please contact me.
ID
Bavaro, La Altagracia
Reason of review
Problems with payment
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article