Verified Reviewer
Junior Reviewer
Legal Services Commision Australia - I would say if you think these people are here to help i say. Famous last words, I am from the government i am here to help*
Update by user Aug 02, 2021

Jay.Olsen@***.qld.gov.aumichelle.rash@***.qld.gov.auMichael.Roessler@***.qld.gov.auRhonda.Rouaen@***.qld.gov.auEvery one of these email addresses supported the Fraud

Update by user Aug 02, 2021

Not resolved , When you look at the blatant fraud in the document that shows there is a clear attempt at...

ID
Loss
Preferred solution
Apology

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article