Verified Reviewer
Junior Reviewer

Legal Services Commision Australia - I would say if you think these people are here to help i say. Famous last words, I am from the government i am here to help*
Update by user Aug 02, 2021

Jay.Olsen@***.qld.gov.aumichelle.rash@***.qld.gov.auMichael.Roessler@***.qld.gov.auRhonda.Rouaen@***.qld.gov.auEvery one of these email addresses supported the Fraud

Update by user Aug 02, 2021

Not resolved , When you look at the blatant fraud in the document that shows there is a clear attempt at claiming wages when the claimant was not even in the car. When this was brought up with the regulatory body that is supposed to keep an eye on lawyers see the response , A template response clearly not to hold a legal professional to account.

Original review posted by user Jul 27, 2021
Even in an email they say I see a problem but when is comes to saying something it is always in defense of the system, did I expect any different probably not, but they do operate as an .org entity or try to. 6 replies I have with almost a cut and paste response.

User's recommendation: run the gauntlet but don't have a just expectation.

ID
Loss
Preferred solution
Apology

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article