Legal Advocacy Center Of Central Florida - Legal Services Review from Maitland, Florida

I had a discrimination case handled by attorney andrea costello from legal advocacy center of central fl, and that was the most horrible experience i could have, before that woman came to the agency my case was handled by other good attorneys who resigned to that agency which i inderstand why, but then that woman took my case in their place, just to abandoned it at the end, she was very cold, rude and had a nasty attitude the whole time, even two receptionists also resigned from her agency, no wonder, her agency was also working my case with the firm relman dane and colfax from washignton and after two years they also closed my case the same day costello did which was a very big coincidence, am sure she adviced them to close it, she was complaining about funding all the time, even saud that hud who is investigating my complaint that they dont do nothinh in cases like mine, what a horrible experience i wont recommend that woman for nothing, that agency is handled just by her, everybody else resigned i understand why.please be aware they ssy at the begining they would help just to abandon your case at the end, they made me waste two years in my case for nothing just to abandon and neglect it at the end, is funny i even asked her one time if my case was in jeopardy she said no, and then closed it, what a professional attorney, dont even bother contacting her she ended up alone in that agency she is not help. I hope o help someone with my review and dont go through the same i did for years with this non professional attorney. Good luck to all thanks for reading my review.
ID
Maitland, Florida
Reason of review
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article