Legacy Properties Reviews

Show reviews that mention
monica management property problems springs home tarpon springs property management ethics pictures
Filter review

Prompt. Professional. Caring

We have been renting from Legacy for 5 years and Monica has been amazing. She is always easy to contact and handles issues immediately. The first year we lived here the air went out the day of my daughters high school graduation. Monica had it fixed that day. Monica, her staff, and repairmen are always polite and professional to my family and myself. We will use Legacy for our property management when time comes.

Thank you!! I really appreciate you taking the time to post such a positive comment! It's really hard to get people to do these types these days!:)

New Port Richey, Florida

Legacy Properties in Tarpon Springs is very helpful!

We contacted Legacy Properties and they were very nice and help us with our Real Estate search with professionalism! We were very pleased and will highly recommend them to anyone looking for a home to rent or to have managed! Thank you again for all your hard work. As far as property management, if there were anything we needed, they called us back within a timely manor and took care of anything we needed repair within one day.
Tarpon Springs, Florida
Pros
  • Service
Reason of review
Good customer service

Legacy Properties Rental Review

Tried to contact her about horrible people she rented the house next to me to..she was rude, obnoxious, and totally blew me off...horrible rep for a client
Hudson, Florida

Do NOT use this agent!!!!

Monica is a HORRIBLE agent. She is unorganized, rude, and has an attitude about everything. When someone calls to ask questions about a property, they don't deserve to be treated with disrespect and an attitude. Find a new job if you're that miserable and unwilling to speak with clients. I was ready to rent a beautiful property and walked away due to this management company. I doubt her clients would be happy to hear they are losing tenants. There are many other reviews online with the same negative comments - do some research!! I suggest finding another agent to work with!!
Tarpon Springs, Florida

This guy is nuts

The guy from Reno has a personal vendetta against Monica Hulzing, he is attacking her all over the iternet. Time for her to get a lawyer and sue his *** off. I have dealt with her on many occasions and have had no problems, she is straight forward and follows the contract to the letter. Mike C is an *** if he was not such a *** he would have read the contract that he signed without reading then he wouldn't be so pissed and could accept some of the blame himself.. Hey Mike C chill out before this all back fires on you.

No mike c has a right to be mad. Monica stole money from me too. She has a horible attitude and I would not reccomend her to anyone!!!!!!!!

Tampa, Florida
Loss

Legacy Properties MOnica Hulzing,ripped us off

Moved across country to TARPON SPRINGS FLORIDA,MEt MONICA online ,leased a home from her.A big mistake after many problems from roach infestation to rusting refigerator components,to CAT HAIR EVERYWHERE including the ICE MAKER.ripped screens in an enclosed pool are(mosquitos), over 80 nails in the walls from hanging objects.She texted me over 160 txts The main one MOVE OUT AND YOU CAN HAVE YOUR MONEY BACK,MEANING ALL DEPOSITS!!!ALSO STATING IN WRITING YOU WILL BE RELEASED FROM THE LEASE WITH NO BACKLASHES.Now guess what we leave the proper way,cleaning the home giving 30 days notice and moving so they can re-rent the home.Courtesy!!!She disclosed the homeowner was having FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES and thats why things were taking an act of congress to get fixed.I believe she gave all the money deposits and all.oh we gave the money 3 weeks in advance!!!Now she says she is liening the deposit!!With all in writing and Pictures Of ROACHES,FROGS,RIPPED SCREENS,AND TXTS SAYING ,REFUND IN FULL.what did we do wrong.I feel the code of ethics has been violated!!Disclosure of homeowners situation,and now deliberatley keeping our funds,I smell a RAT!!!If we get our money in 15 days all will be forgotten.BAD

We tried and Legacy Properties llc in Tarpon LIED!!!I posted the pictures and her texts on rippoffreport.com.It clearly states move and refund!!!!!!!!!No MOney just nasty attitude,I am so insistent only becuase it was stated REFUND,The rest of the texts up this weekend!!

All the I wanted so far on rippoffreport.com,now the text messages stating you would pay us when we moved!!They are going everywhere for the public to see!!!The bloggs on google rippoffreport,yelp,zillow,yahoo,pissed consumer,homes Q&A.among the the others.All I want is a refund not an arguement as you wish.FREEDOM OF SPEECH. oh the f.r.e.a assoc.GOOD LUCCK

rippoff reported,I need to say the arguement is not about the filth and screens and bugs and bug bites.It the facts you stated, RELEASED from the LEASE and a REFUND!!!!!!.You release than say no !!..In writing!! why should I not have my money, we would not have moved!!!!!!!

This person,this business should be stopped.when you are done with your lease get your keys back.baf nees fals promise liar.look her in the eye ask about these posts.call me email me ,I will forward her txts and pics,she is roachie and lies.never ever will I let up.find new work.Or simple pay as yoy say you would.Than I am done.check the blogg spit on google with her name.

Oh its ripoffreport.com..The Email sent by a pro.

Why Only A partial Check and for the Pet Deposit,Really.please send the rest,Do you need the address.Simple,pay me back !It's in writing!!!I do not understand you,If you broke the code of ethics about the homeonwer I guess YOU MAKE THE RULES ??Really!!

Rip off .com ,yelp,google homes.com,zillow,superpages,I am only stating the truuuth!!!!!!!No lies.We want our money and now.All of it,many days many moments on the World Wide Web!!I cant post her last email to me it was harsh verbal and abusive.go to rip off .com you can tell all there.

Check out bloggs on monica hulzing all the truth.no lies just nuts to hear all of this.4197 days if writing left.ripped off,we tried and she lied.no objections until money was to be returned.Bloggs will be going on everyday.pay and I go away.flat wrong!!

A partial refund for the pet deposit,really was that because of the cat hair already left there.I want the rest!!!!!!!!!!!!You stated move and You will be released no stipulations..Pay me back Legacy Properties MONICA HULZING!!!Pay and I go away!!!!We tried and you lied!!!

amazing throw a low rent p.a into this you never even talked to ,them or whatever..in court with your loose lips flapping,see you soon ,I hope in the eyes of people they see your poor poor side.A mooch who lies!!!!!!!!!!!really send a refund or tuesday the you tube link hits .no threat just fact about you and your values ,Monica you have to learn people because your clueless about them and what you think you know about property management.Oh and you have a bond right??

View more comments (13)
Reno, Nevada
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article