Legacy Limousine Rocks!

I recently had the pleasure of speaking with someone at Legacy Limousine in Hughesville, MD. He was very pleasant, and accommodating. He even called back the day before to recap our transportation plans to the airport. The car arrived 10 minutes early, driver dressed to impress, and the car was spotless. Arrived to the airport comfortably and on time. Upon returning to National Airport, the driver called and I had a message when I turned on my phone. He was waiting curbside and quickly gathered our bags and loaded them for us. My wife was thoroughly impressed and still insists that I should be more of a gentleman! I will definitely use Legacy again! Thank you!
ID
Annapolis, Maryland

About

Legacy Limousine FAQ
To read more: http://www.7legacy.com/faq.html
Summary

Legacy Limousine provides residents of Southern Maryland, DC and Virginia with luxury automobiles that they can rent for special occasions, such as wedding, important business meeting, reception or other events. The company offers different transportation options, from 2 seats sedans to limousines that can serve up to twenty six passengers. For funerals there are black Lincoln Town Car Stretch Limousine and Sedans. The company provides a number of additional services, such as carpet service or weather permitting. Besides that, its drivers can pick you or your guests up from hotel, home or office and take to airport – this service is available every day on a twenty-four hour basis.

Legacy Limousine reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article