Pathetic

I have a 2003 fat boy that I bought new from your dealership in Midland/ Odessa TX. Tried to order new seat today. Was told they do not except credit cards over phone. I live over 100 miles away !!! Legacy HD is my only option. Having been a firestone/ Bridgestone dealer for 37 years I understand their thought process on cc's over the phone. I also understand my request could have been handled with a little effort. Parts man made none!!! Also bought a new CVO road glide September a year ago over phone from same dealership. Drove my 100 + miles home . Was too heavy for me and I am 6'4 250 but the ground work was ridiculously hard. Called back to get Legecy were I purchased it , to sell it and get me something else realizing I was going to take a hit on the dollar's. Was told "we don't take bikes on consignment " period, done, over!!! No other options offered!!! Later sold CVO to a Boss Hoss dealership in Houston and he found me a trike. Happy with Boss Hoss trike happy that they talked to me and we got a deal done!!! I will now sell my fat boy because I'm done with Harley Davidson... period, done, no more. I will also be discouraging anyone thinking about doing business with Harley to think again. If Harley cares at all , my name is Rocco Wiest I am in your purchase files.
ID
Odessa, Texas
Service
Legacy Harley Davidson Customer Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article