Verified Reviewer

Question about product

I had a question about the Lefay RF device. I wanted to know if a light should be displayed on the eye care mode. Mine doesn't have a light on this setting. No one responds at customer service.
ID
Preferred solution
A response to my question

Larry Foster LeFay water systems

We purchased a LeFay water purification system from Larry Foster on Aug. 30th,we finally had it installed 7 weeks later after many phone calls to Mr.Foster and his plumber Keith Beck. I would not recommend anybody buying anything from him!!!!! I am waiting to see if he is going to be at the Kentucky State Fair this year.If he has a booth there this year I will be there every DAY!!!!!We were also told that his uncle in Indiana was bad off with cancer,the only cancer in that family is LARRY.He is nothing but a liar and a cheat!!!!!!

I won’t comment on your service, but to drag someone’s family into it is something I will comment on. I begrudgingly know Larry Foster and he did loose his uncle to very nasty lunge cancer in this time frame and his grandpa that raised him shortly after.

You should be ashamed to have put those comments about the man. Your owne complaint says they installed the system.

It was just late. You didn’t have to drag family into it.

ID
Mount Washington, Kentucky

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article