Donna P Ize

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Salem, Oregon

This place should be closed down before they make someone sick.

On this night, Friday June 10th, we decided to order in as we had just gotten into town to spend two nights and three days in Lincoln City Oregon. It took well over 45 minutes to get food from a restaurant that was two miles away.

When we opened the food, and I use the term food lightly, we were totally disgusted. The egg foo young had some strange kind of peanut sauce on it, they have no idea how to make Mar Far chicken, not to mention it was chewy, in the chow mein taste like Chun King straight out of the can. It looked bad, smelled bad, and tasted bad . Nothing we got was edible.

We threw $51 worth of garbage away. We maybe should have taken care of it that night, but we are trying to have a special weekend, we didn't want to bring bad down on our good time. It was the worst Chinese food that I have ever had in my 61 years. We ended up going to bed without having any dinner.

The next night, however, we did get the best food.

It was from a place called Dory Cove. I would highly recommend Dory Cove in Lincoln City Oregon.

Loss:
Cons:
  • Serve slop
  • Food sucks

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution

User's recommendation: Eat somewhere else

Donna P Ize

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Lincoln City, Oregon

This place should be closed down!

Four of us went to the beach and decided our first night there we would have Chinese food. We ordered in and spent $51.

What we got was slop I wouldn't even feed a pig. They had some kind of weird peanut sauce on egg foo young, they had no idea how to make Mar Far chicken, and their chow mein tasted like it came straight out of a can. We were so disappointed, it all went in the garbage! That was the first of two nights we spent at the beach, we all went to bed hungry.

It took almost 45 minutes to get our order, and they were just a couple miles from the motel. I never again will eat there, and I would recommend anybody going to Lincoln City, stay away from Lee's Chinese food.

I guess I have to give it one star in order to rate the place, but they don't even deserve the one-star rating. I wish I was an option of not having to give them even one star.

Loss:
Cons:
  • Serve slop

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: The food sucks in they should be embarrassed serving it . Go to Dory Cove instead. They have wonderful food but it is a little on the upscale side for prices.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article